Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Teamtalk/Transfer Rumours/Gossip 2019/20

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Headshot wrote: »
    I dont really believe they sacked him as such, it's not a secret that the relationship between Poch and Levy wasnt great and I think things came ahead recently and Poch had to go. He wasnt sacked because of results, just a falling out.

We say alot about Woodward but working under Levy isnt any picnic

Spurs felt they needed a change of manager and acted fast, fair play to them on their decisiveness. I believe it was stupid to sack Poch but Levy had no choice as such. Hiring Jose on the other hand is madness and will end with tears

Poch has done wonders for Spurs. He really has built a superb foundation at spurs who are constantly getting into CL football and even got to the CL final last season. For a club the stature of Spurs to constantly overachieve says so much for Poch

Imagine Poch at utd with the financial muscle behind me, we could really see utd out of the doldrums

Absolute pony, he got spurs with Harry Kane, Delli Ali, Son, Loris, a few decent full backs, and he has them lower than tenth in the league. Players he brought in in the last year or so have all been middling. Spurs are spurs and will be back sitting around 4-6 even though they have had a spell where they have had the best talent in the team since I can remember and I remember Klinsman sliding about the place.

He has been in a foul humor waiting to be paid off for the last 10 months. He totally believes his own hype. Jose will probably run Liverpool tight with Harry Kane alone this year and then bloat the squad and leave with a couple of trophies in two years. What did poch achieve?
    A champions league final where he lost against a serial final loser. He got there with a fair bit of luck and circumstance.
    Now he is leaving a team of players who have had enough of him and by reports coming out none of the players will want to work with him again anytime soon.
    I’d honestly rather Rodgers. He has turned around and overreached 4 different times off the top of my head with 4 different teams and didn’t leave under a cloud of controversy each time.

All poch has going for him is he looks cool in a polo neck which is a talent in fairness but not something to be basing football decisions on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

BDI wrote: »
    Absolute pony, he got spurs with Harry Kane, Delli Ali, Son, Loris, a few decent full backs, and he has them lower than tenth in the league. Players he brought in in the last year or so have all been middling. Spurs are spurs and will be back sitting around 4-6 even though they have had a spell where they have had the best talent in the team since I can remember and I remember Klinsman sliding about the place.

He has been in a foul humor waiting to be paid off for the last 10 months. He totally believes his own hype. Jose will probably run Liverpool tight with Harry Kane alone this year and then bloat the squad and leave with a couple of trophies in two years. What did poch achieve?
    A champions league final where he lost against a serial final loser. He got there with a fair bit of luck and circumstance.
    Now he is leaving a team of players who have had enough of him and by reports coming out none of the players will want to work with him again anytime soon.
    I’d honestly rather Rodgers. He has turned around and overreached 4 different times off the top of my head with 4 different teams and didn’t leave under a cloud of controversy each time.

All poch has going for him is he looks cool in a polo neck which is a talent in fairness but not something to be basing football decisions on.

What did Poch achieve??

You said that Spurs currently have the best talent in the team since you can remember. Poch helped put that squad together with a net spend of just over 20m per season in his 5 years at the club. Look at the amount of money Utd have wasted in that time period and the comparative squads now in place.

The players he has signed in the last year or so have been middling? So that would be Ndombele and Sessegnon. Moura was the only player signed in the 2 years prior to this summer.

All he has going for him is he looks cool in a polo neck?! Very good.
    4 years of CL football gained for Spurs and a final appearance. Look at where Spurs were and the squad in place when he took the job. Look at the job he did at Southampton but yeah he he never won a trophy at these clubs so the rest of his managerial career is bound to follow suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Jose confirmed at Spurs. Fun times ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Let the parody begin :pac:

We now know why levy wouldn’t spend much in the last few transfer windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Spurs have a better team than we had when JM took over, be interesting to see what he does with them. He will have to get financial support from Levy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I reckon the few players that wanted out of spurs might hang around now too..

I have absolutely no faith in Woodward making any decision on Ole/Poch and we will miss out and when it all goes to ****(and it will) and there is no option but to sack him, Poch will be in a different position, and there will be feck all options of that calibre to bring in.

Depressing times :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Jose has landed on his feet there hasn’t he. I would fully expect Arsenal to go after Allegri at some stage. Imagine the managerial talent in the Premier League if that happened.

Guardiola
    Klopp
    Mourinho
    Allegri
    Solskjaer

• Watch as Jose beats us at OT!

• If Arsenal sack Unai they could ironically come looking for Potch. Wouldn't totally rule it out.

While we continue to piss around with an out of his depth manager

If Arsenal sack Unai they could ironically come looking for Potch. Wouldn't totally rule it out.

While we continue to piss around with an out of his depth manager

If you think that is a possibility you are mistaken. That’s not going to happen.

• Advertisement

• GSPfan wrote: »
    If you think that is a possibility you are mistaken. That’s not going to happen.

Why?

Why?

Tottenham manager going directly to Arsenal...... No chance. I’d say the fan base would riot.

If it was a couple of years and a few jobs in between then there’s a slim chance depending on circumstances but not directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

With Poch sacked and Jose back in the league, the pressure really ramps up on Ole. He knows that any bad spells and United are likely to go get Poch who a lot of the fan base fancy to take over.

Next two games are huge in that aspect. Both winnable games but the Sheffield United one in particular could be a banana skin as they are proving quite difficult to beat.

I still think that no matter who our manager is at the minute, they will inevitably struggle due to our lack of midfield and creative forces.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

With Poch sacked and Jose back in the league, the pressure really ramps up on Ole. He knows that any bad spells and United are likely to go get Poch who a lot of the fan base fancy to take over.

Next two games are huge in that aspect. Both winnable games but the Sheffield United one in particular could be a banana skin as they are proving quite difficult to beat.

I still think that no matter who our manager is at the minute, they will inevitably struggle due to our lack of midfield and creative forces.

I think if Utd manage to get a win on Sunday then they will be doing very well, thats just way the season has gone, six points is a must in the next two games but the inconsistency is ruling the roost

The 4th if December just got interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Trigger wrote: »
    I reckon the few players that wanted out of spurs might hang around now too..

I have absolutely no faith in Woodward making any decision on Ole/Poch and we will miss out and when it all goes to ****(and it will) and there is no option but to sack him, Poch will be in a different position, and there will be feck all options of that calibre to bring in.

Depressing times :(

Maybe Rio Ferdinand can make players happy again , would be cheap, he’d be popular with fans, doesn’t know what he’s doing so wouldn’t demand big transfer kitty’s and like Ole he’s a mate of most pundits so would get support in the media.... Is probably the kind of succession plan Woodward has for Ole. :(

I think if Utd manage to get a win on Sunday then they will be doing very well, thats just way the season has gone, six points is a must in the next two games but the inconsistency is ruling the roost

The 4th if December just got interesting

Oles league form for the last 8 months isn’t far off Poch and he got spurs to the CL final aswell which should of bought him some goodwill. Ole has done nothing for it to be suggested it’s anything other then a written off season probably since October. That’s the level of ambition of United v Spurs. I think spurs were sillly to sack Poch but they saw an opportunity (Jose available as things don’t appear to improve) and took it. United now have an opportunity to get a top target for nothing who looked cheap at 50mil in the summer and will probably do nothing as Woodward possibly believes his own Bullsh*t about rebuilds and having a decent transfer window proving he knows what he’s doing.

Jose will be a happier man as no more hotel stays and sees his family everyday! Interesting times!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Ole definetly under more pressure with Poch now available. I think theres a good chance he'll be appointed Bayern manager over the winter break though

• Ole definetly under more pressure with Poch now available. I think theres a good chance he'll be appointed Bayern manager over the winter break though

Absolutely. Some fans hoping he becomes the Utd manager are ignoring how inept the Utd Board are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Ole definetly under more pressure with Poch now available. I think theres a good chance he'll be appointed Bayern manager over the winter break though

He’d have to start learning German immediately. Pretty sure they only hire German speaking managers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

He’d have to start learning German immediately. Pretty sure they only hire German speaking managers.

Ancelotti doesn't speak German and they hired him. They prefer German speaking managers, but I doubt it would be a deal breaker.
    Absolutely. Some fans hoping he becomes the Utd manager are ignoring how inept the Utd Board are.

And the fact that given a choice of Utd or the likes of Bayern or Madrid, Utd would be a distant second these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

I think it’s a great time for the real supporters, who wished for somebody to come in and hit the egos and play the kids to get behind the manager while we watch Jose win a cup or two and bloat spurs squad while we rebuild like we are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Jose will be a happier man as no more hotel stays and sees his family everyday! Interesting times!

Wasn't he the happy one at some stage before? It always ends in tears..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Drumpot wrote: »
    Oles league form for the last 8 months isn’t far off Poch and he got spurs to the CL final aswell which should of bought him some goodwill. Ole has done nothing for it to be suggested it’s anything other then a written off season probably since October. That’s the level of ambition of United v Spurs. I think spurs were sillly to sack Poch but they saw an opportunity (Jose available as things don’t appear to improve) and took it. United now have an opportunity to get a top target for nothing who looked cheap at 50mil in the summer and will probably do nothing as Woodward possibly believes his own Bullsh*t about rebuilds and having a decent transfer window proving he knows what he’s doing.

Spurs are a much better team who have been built over the last few seasons for this to be their peak period. This Summer they bought Lo Celso and Ndombele who were supposed to be plugging their final gaps which were lack of depth in the middle. Getting to the CL final distracted from their deplorable play and results and when you don't have development on your side you need the results.

Ole has had one proper transfer window and the defence looks much better. Obviously the club fúcked up with the striker and attacker situation but it looks like certain players are improving rapidly and team spirit is high. People haven't been happy under the 3 managers before Ole for differing reasons but the trigger happy approach hasn't worked or changed much over the last few years and I don't expect it to help now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

When were still mid table with ole next year i still fully expect people to be saying he needs time

if this was any other manager without the same connection with club they'd want him gone.

There's no point in trying to build a new fresh team when the manager hasnt got what it takes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,329 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Have to say fair play to Spurs they aren't dithering or delaying over a new manager, bang Jose in advance talks already

I wish utd would be ruthless but with Woodward in charged we are spineless

It be nice to see Ole leaving Carrington tomorrow for good and Poch coming in the following day but i'm confined that utd board and especially Woodward will never do what's good for the club and they'll keep struggling on with Ole until it's to late....

I'm very downhearted with how our club is run and with how Ole is still managing the club :(

Sure just look at the entire appointment of Jose.

LVG was a dead man walking for ages, while Jose was available, but we waited out the season, missed out on the CL and then appointed Jose in the summer.

In contract, Spurs have sacked their manager and brought Jose in while there is still the chance for him to save their season in terms of CL qualification.

An actual ambition to get the best out of their season, as it stands.

United showed no such desire back then, and it is repeating itself now with Ole.

sky88 wrote: »
    When were still mid table with ole next year i still fully expect people to be saying he needs time

if this was any other manager without the same connection with club they'd want him gone.

There's no point in trying to build a new fresh team when the manager hasnt got what it takes

This is just such a pointless comment.

1. Plenty of people are saying Ole should be gone.
    2. You will always have people with differing opinions so it is basically a null point anyway. Who cares if 'people' are still saying it. Does it matter?
    3. You had people saying Moyes should have been given more time, LVG given more time, Jose given more time - all evidence that it isn't just an Ole thing. Its a 'the players have proved themselves not good enough time and time again so maybe it isn't the managers fault' thing.

Just utter rubbish designed for petty point scoring that has little to no basis in reality.

Ancelotti doesn't speak German and they hired him. They prefer German speaking managers, but I doubt it would be a deal breaker.

But he did his press confirences in German. He speaks German, maybe not a fluent....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lord TSC wrote: »
    This makes zero sense in the context of the current discussion.

Ole and Poch actually makes sense in terms of transition and “vision”. At Spurs, Poch built a young team (with a decent British core) and had them playing really good football, with good results (even if the end product suffered).

In other words, Poch actually DID what Ole TALKS about. Poch is pretty much the successful version of the vision Ole waxes lyrical about. Every one of those philosophies that United apparently stands for, Poch has had a far, far better success rate in implementation.

At the end of the day, Ole talks a big game, but the on field product has been dire. 16 points in 12 games is awful form, and if he wasn’t a club legend as a player, he’d have been sacked weeks ago (he’d actually never have even been on the shortlist for the job, to be pedantic). Ole shouldn’t still be the United manager, and it’s the usual mid-table mentality from Woodward that he is still there.

If he was sacked tomorrow, and you wanted as smooth a transition in terms of vision and philosophy, you’d be hard pushed to find a better candidate than Poch.

Great post, I'd probably agree with all of it, as a fan my sentimentality would make me feel bad for Ole but there isn't really a place for it at the moment. If there is not some behind the door chat happening about/with Poch id be surprised. I still think Poch will end up with Bayern or Real which is probably why nothing will happen quickly.

As much as he shouldn't, a few good results mean OGS has a good few fans still behind him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

This is just such a pointless comment.

1. Plenty of people are saying Ole should be gone.
    2. You will always have people with differing opinions so it is basically a null point anyway. Who cares if 'people' are still saying it. Does it matter?
    3. You had people saying Moyes should have been given more time, LVG given more time, Jose given more time - all evidence that it isn't just an Ole thing. Its a 'the players have proved themselves not good enough time and time again so maybe it isn't the managers fault' thing.

Just utter rubbish designed for petty point scoring that has little to no basis in reality.

point scoring for who exactly i just said my opinion about what i feel about people supporting ole just like they say im wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

But he did his press confirences in German. He speaks German, maybe not a fluent....

Did Pep learn German?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

Pochettino is a great fit for Man Utd atm, obviously he improved alot of Tottenham's younger players. Wan Bissaka, Williams, McTominay,Tuanzebe Rashford, James and Greenwood. Alot of young talent to work might help stop overpaying for players too.

Liam O wrote: »
    Spurs are a much better team who have been built over the last few seasons for this to be their peak period. This Summer they bought Lo Celso and Ndombele who were supposed to be plugging their final gaps which were lack of depth in the middle. Getting to the CL final distracted from their deplorable play and results and when you don't have development on your side you need the results.

Ole has had one proper transfer window and the defence looks much better. Obviously the club fúcked up with the striker and attacker situation but it looks like certain players are improving rapidly and team spirit is high. People haven't been happy under the 3 managers before Ole for differing reasons but the trigger happy approach hasn't worked or changed much over the last few years and I don't expect it to help now.

Ole took over a squad that was supposedly much better then the 2nd spot Jose achieved. How is it on to bash Jose for not doing better and to give Ole a pass for not only not doing better but to have the team languishing near mid table with no real prospects of anything good anytime soon? Are you really going to suggest that Poch was given much support in transfer window the last 2 years? Ole got more support in one window then Poch the last few seasons!!!

You know any manager can use “rebuild” as an excuse , hell even Moyes didn’t get any chance to rebuild and he’s more experience then Ole. That’s the major issue fans have with Ole, he’s a Hail Mary punt with no managerial pedigree at this level. I can’t argue with people who are trying to make out somehow that Poch is no more qualified because that’s just a stupid statement to make and you can’t reason with stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Did Pep learn German?

he did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭secman

To my 3 mates..Spurs fans who dished out plentiful of slagging to me during that awful Mourinho reign..... good morning boys. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

What will it say about utd if Jose is successful with Spurs , let's say qtrs of cl , fa cup win and top 4 achieved

secman wrote: »
    To my 3 mates..Spurs fans who dished out plentiful of slagging to me during that awful Mourinho reign..... good morning boys. :)

I’d hold off on that.

The balance and profile of the spurs squad is on paper perfect for Jose. I’d say if he can hold onto what they have (Ericsson etc) and add one or two bits of quality they are gonna be a dangerous team.

They have Lots of experienced players who when confident can get to a champions league final. Look at the pile of Sh*te Jose inherited when he took over at United and the poor CEO he had to argue with for signings in his third season after getting our best league finish in 6 years at a club where supposedly money is no object!.

Levy is a much better person to run a club and work with a manager even if he does keep a tight ship. I think what’s going to happen is that any United fan who thinks Jose was the problem will get a big surprise when they see how he can do at a functioning club and a very solid experienced team.

Read a good write up on the Athletic on Poch, and where it all went wrong.

According to the article (and by no means am I saying it is the only answer) the problems, according the article date back a couple of years, with Poch wanting to gut the squad of some of the older players and bring in new younger players - which didn't happen in 2018, or 2019. This meant relying on players who had been hard at it under him for 5 years, with players struggling to keep up the levels they had previously and executing the plan to the same level they did previously.

It is, in effect, the same problem Jose pointed at, at United, and that we would claim at United - not cycling the squad early enough or effectively enough when an attempt is made.

it does also point to tactical questions around the formation used, some selection questions - as well as Poch's reaction to the CL final defeat (returning straight to Barcelona rather than London, questioning of 'agenda's' in the squad)

Just found it an interesting read when considering where it has gone wrong (it mentions nothing of the speculated rift in the squad caused by some extra-marital affairs...) for Poch/Spurs in the last few months especially, and what that could mean if United were to appoint Poch - whether it would be akin to bringing in Schweinsteiger or whether a new environment, a new set of players, would see his team and players performing to the level we saw of Spurs previously.

If the issue is or was caused by Spurs refusing to reinforce the squad as the manager wanted, or not backing him as he wanted... would it just be an inevitable road to failure under Woodward who failed to back Moyes, who failed to back Jose summer 2018, who failed Ole this summer (imo, anyway). Woodward hasn't proven himself more willing or able than Levy, quite the opposite in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭kerplun k

Like most on here, I’m not sold on Ole, and I wouldn’t mind Poch as manager, but he’s been a bigger failure than Ole this season. I wouldn’t go rewarding Poch with a new deal at one of the biggest clubs in the world after what’s transpired this season.

With the current semi decent form, I just think the timing is all wrong. It looks like Ole has the players backing and I think sacking him now would do more harm than good.

• kerplun k wrote: »
    Like most on here, I’m not sold on Ole, and I wouldn’t mind Poch as manager, but he’s been a bigger failure than Ole this season. I wouldn’t go rewarding Poch with a new deal at one of the biggest clubs in the world after what’s transpired this season.

With the current semi decent form, I just think the timing is all wrong. It looks like Ole has the players backing and I think sacking him now would do more harm than good.

If we lose to Sheffield Utd how will you feel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

kerplun k wrote: »

So ignore 10 months of dire performances just because we beat Partizan and Brighton? Everything is hunky dory despite nothing having changed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Football fans have short term memories unfortunately :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭Acosta

Anything good that happens always seems fairly temporary. United feel like they're only a couple of defeats away from another crises. Poch could be snapped up by Bayern in a few weeks and then United will probably lose the next 5 matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Look at klopp at the end of 5 years or so at Dortmund under largely a similar group of players over the course of his time.

It comes to a point where, if the squad isn't refreshed, the managers methods lose effectiveness and the motivation isn't there any more from the players. sAF was the best in the business at this.

That doesn't mean Klopp wasn't successful or a good manager when he moved on, merely that his time was up at Dortmund

I think the same can be said of Poch's time at Spurs.

I was all on for getting him post Jose, and still think he's the best man for the job.

Football fans have short term memories unfortunately :/

That is true but remind me what Ole has done in his managerial career that deserves our trust and patience ? I’d really love to know why people think Ole is qualified for the job. “We can’t keep sacking managers” is not any defence for a manager who is not qualified for a job , especially in conditions that more successful and proven coaches struggled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

If we lose to Sheffield Utd how will you feel?

When you mean!

IMO, Poch would suit this club at the moment even more so than Ole, proven at getting the best out of youth, United have an abundance of that coming through it seems, play good football and has done well without breaking the bank, something Woodward and the money hungry rodents would appreciate.

Spurs have a good squad currently that Mourinho could get the best out of. They crave a trophy and there’s no better manager to get that done in the short term even if he’ll be gone after 3/4 years.

Big club mentality would realise Ole was a mistake and get a better manager in Poch who’s now available at no cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Drumpot wrote: »
    That is true but remind me what Ole has done in his managerial career that deserves our trust and patience ? I’d really love to know why people think Ole is qualified for the job. “We can’t keep sacking managers” is not any defence for a manager who is not qualified for a job.

Is that question pointed at me as I was referring to the "but he’s been a bigger failure than Ole this season. I wouldn’t go rewarding Poch with a new deal at one of the biggest clubs in the world after what’s transpired this season."

Feck sake, one bad season after numerous seasons overachieving with Spurs, it's a ridiculous point

That's like saying, Pep was rubbish with Bayern, why did any club go for him then after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

What is interesting is that recent financials show City catching up.
    With champions league football guaranteed and us likely to miss out again this year it might actually spur them in to doing something.

Financials released for quarter end show a decline on last year.

Its only when pockets are hit will things change at united.

Is that question pointed at me as I was referring to the "but he’s been a bigger failure than Ole this season. I wouldn’t go rewarding Poch with a new deal at one of the biggest clubs in the world after what’s transpired this season."

Feck sake, one bad season after numerous seasons overachieving with Spurs, it's a ridiculous point

That's like saying, Pep was rubbish with Bayern, why did any club go for him then after that.

May bad.... Apologies.....

• Advertisement

• What is interesting is that recent financials show City catching up.
    Up champions league football guaranteed and us likely to miss out again this year it might actually spur them in to doing something.

Financials released for quarter end show a decline on last year.

Its only when pockets are hit will things change at united.

The recent financial also show we have increased revenue but somehow the debt has increased.
    Basically the leeches sucking even more money out of the club.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement