Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Golf coach

Options
  • 07-10-2019 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Just looking for any recommendations for a good golf coach round the kildare area.

Want to try and build a swing over the winter with a good coach rather than just getting tips to cover up bad habits

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

ashkore12 wrote: »
    Hi

Just looking for any recommendations for a good golf coach round the kildare area.

Want to try and build a swing over the winter with a good coach rather than just getting tips to cover up bad habits

Cheers

YOu could try Brian O'Brien, the pro in Castlewarden GC. Right on the Dublin/Kildare border, so not sure it would work for you in terms of location.

Really nice bloke & a good coach. Keeps things simple. Does sessions over the winter out of Newcastle Driving Range , when the weather turns, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

ashkore12 wrote: »
    Hi

Cheers

When you say coach do you mean someone who does full exercise, nutrition and practice plans or are you looking for just one hour lessons?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭leroythelegend

I've been to a few over the years around Kildare.
    Currently go to Eddie Doyle in the Heritage and find him really good.
    He has a great facility down there with an indoor shot centre that has front and side angle cameras set up. Really explains any changes and why he's doing it. I started going to him last year and essentially rebuilt my swing but I'm now playing better than ever.

I've been going to Michelle Caroll in celbridge driving range for last year and a half. Find her very good and has helped a lot with my driving and eliminating my two way miss. Does video, trackman and playing lessons if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

ronnoco13 wrote: »
    I've been going to Michelle Caroll in celbridge driving range for last year and a half. Find her very good and has helped a lot with my driving and eliminating my two way miss. Does video, trackman and playing lessons if your interested

+1 on Michelle, she's very good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement