Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lessons for two / group lessons Dublin

Options
  • 07-10-2019 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

I did a quick search of the forum to see if there was any info on this but not much from recent years.

Basically, I'm looking for somewhere that can do lessons for two people (myself & girlfriend) somewhere around Dublin city or close by (we live around Drumcondra area).
    I previously played, poorly, about 5 years ago and would love to get back into it. She's never played but willing to give it a shot, so I'm looking for the best way to start.
    Maybe something along the lines of a couple of lessons with the two of us and then group lessons? Budget friendly ideas particularly welcome! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭gypsy79

I did a quick search of the forum to see if there was any info on this but not much from recent years.

Basically, I'm looking for somewhere that can do lessons for two people (myself & girlfriend) somewhere around Dublin city or close by (we live around Drumcondra area).
    I previously played, poorly, about 5 years ago and would love to get back into it. She's never played but willing to give it a shot, so I'm looking for the best way to start.
    Maybe something along the lines of a couple of lessons with the two of us and then group lessons? Budget friendly ideas particularly welcome! Thanks in advance.

Graham Sweeney in elmgreen does group lessons over 6 weeks I think.

He also does female only group

Clubs supplied afaik

Advertisement