Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 monthly saver

Options
  • 07-10-2019 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Just inquiring for the monthly saver. At present I have one direct debit set up per month to go into my savings. Is it possible to arrange 2 separate direct debits per month for the 365 savers account?

Thanks
    BC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi BobCat123,

Thanks for reaching out to us today, we hope you're keeping well.

The 365 Monthly Saver account currently only supports 1 direct debit per month. You can amend the amount each month if you wish to accommodate extra lodgements. To do this, you can certainly send us a message from your Online Banking. Log into 365 Online and go to the Service Desk on the left-hand side and then use the "Ask a Question" facility to send a message and an advisor will amend the payment for you.

I hope this information helps you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement