Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journalism Masters in DCU

• 07-10-2019 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey folks,

Does anybody know much about the masters course in Journalism in DCU at all? Is it a good course? Is it worth the money? Am I likely to get a job out of it at the end?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

hazzash95 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Does anybody know much about the masters course in Journalism in DCU at all? Is it a good course? Is it worth the money? Am I likely to get a job out of it at the end?

Having received a first class honours grade in an Arts and Humanities discipline masters course, I can personally testify to how worthless they are in the current jobs market here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Having received a first class honours grade in an Arts and Humanities discipline masters course, I can personally testify to how worthless they are in the current jobs market here.

There are smarter courses out there for the same effort. I would focus efforts on an MBA or economics or something related to marketing.

Advertisement