Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2019 (spoilers)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well the whole PPV was to put over NXT in its battle against AEW.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Bray is a great gimmick and that's all.

He can't do it bell to bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The big dog wins it for SD

No way was the big dog losing in a big 4 ppv match

Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Keith lee must be a happy camper this morning. Not a bad weekend for the guy. Also the fact he’s going out with Mia yim means he’s winning at life.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Keith lee must be a happy camper this morning. Not a bad weekend for the guy. Also the fact he’s going out with Mia yim means he’s winning at life.

Adam Cole, Keith Lee, Rhea Ripley all had good weekends...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I'm trying to think of people who have had as good of a week as Cole and Rhea have this one. Rhea legit had a rocket on her back this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lithium93_ wrote: »

They did but I'd say Adam cole is feeling it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    They did but I'd say Adam cole is feeling it today.

I'd say so, that spot with Ciampa at War Games was brutal just watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Seeing brock sell for dominick makes you wonder how much he hated Braun and moxley as he sold more for Dominick than them

• Site Banned Posts: 35 joejoggs

First WWE live event and I'll never go to another one again. It's awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

sky88 wrote: »
    Seeing brock sell for dominick makes you wonder how much he hated Braun and moxley as he sold more for Dominick than them

I'd say Brock respects Rey big time so was happy to help give Dominick a run, someone he's known since he was a kid.

Fair play to Brock for giving something back like that. Only problem was that you could hear a couple of smart knobheads boo during the spot. From a storyline point of view Brock had it coming from clan Mysterio and all he really took was a chair shot and punch in the balls beside for the 619 with his dad....but apparently that was even too much for some idiots in the crowd to accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Braun being counted out was stupid. As far as I know it was triple threat rules, so no count outs. And then Roman was outside for ages while Lee and Rollins faced off yet the ref ignored that fact. Same with Corbin when he was legal earlier in the match.

So they decided the pre show counted this year. Not that it mattered since scores were even anyway. But was it a couple years ago where I think they said Raw got a clean sweep even though Usos (remember them?) won on the prehow for Smackdown?

Great night for NXT anyway.

Expected a Ronda return since there were a number of mentions during the night

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Pretty decent ppv enjoyed most of it the main event wasn't great and Becky is just a pain in the hole now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

joejoggs wrote: »
    First WWE live event and I'll never go to another one again. It's awful.

Do tell, id be interested to hear why. Ive never been to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Meant to ask, has anyone heard Nikki Cross called Naughty Nikki before? Or did Cole just decide that was a thing like the "Blueprint" Sasha Banks?

Advertisement