Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSX computer

Options
  • 07-10-2019 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

ITEM: MSX computer (SANYO PHC 285)
    POST\COLLECTION: post, collection
    PRICE: 100 + post
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash]

So it's finally happened. I'm selling one of my MSX !! :)

I upgraded this one with a TMS9928 VDP chip so games will run at 60hz.
    I made a makeshift rgb connector for it, it works fine but you might want to get a nicer one from ebay at some point. The unit can also take component but who wants to do that ??

I don't have any spare games to go with it but I'll give you a repro cart with a socket so you can write your own homebrews or "test versions" (needs a 27c512 eprom).

All works fine. I just have too many just collecting dust on my shelves at this point so it's time to move some .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

couple more pics

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I don't have one of these.
    I think I want one!
    Can I say I'll take it but it'll be a couple of weeks before I have the few bob?

sure that's fine :)
    I can even send it to you right now and you can send me money whenever you have it. no rush .
    Right now I'm more after space than the cash really :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

BGOllie wrote: »
    sure that's fine :)
    I can even send it to you right now and you can send me money whenever you have it. no rush .
    Right now I'm more after space than the cash really :)

And on that bombshell...
    I've an old Apple Mac,
    Like this one
    snap10-780x512.jpg
    Works perfectly aside from the FDD.

Trade...
    Maybe...

I'm good for trades I'm trying to thin down the collection :D:D

• Advertisement

No worries

SOLD to the man with the beard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement