Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

blue sea hotel los fiscos Lanzarote

• 07-10-2019 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

I have booked in for a week and after reading the mixed reviews on Google I am a bit worried.

Has anybody here stayed in those apartments and if show should I find alternative accommodation or am I worrying for noting.

I have gone all inclusive.:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Mike3549

We stayed there almost 4 years ago. It badly needed refurbishment, old furniture, basic food, no entertainment. There were some shows in the evening but only local entertainers driving from one hotel to another with their parrots or showing some basic magic tricks. We paid only 1500 for 5 nights for 4 adults + child including FLIGHTS in february. At the time it was this hotel or no holiday at all. Now our situation has changed and i would never go back there. Based on their online pictures, it looks like nothing has changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Mike3549 wrote: »
    We stayed there almost 4 years ago. It badly needed refurbishment, old furniture, basic food, no entertainment. There were some shows in the evening but only local entertainers driving from one hotel to another with their parrots or showing some basic magic tricks. We paid only 1500 for 5 nights for 4 adults + child including FLIGHTS in february. At the time it was this hotel or no holiday at all. Now our situation has changed and i would never go back there. Based on their online pictures, it looks like nothing has changed.

Thanks for the post.

It is just two adults a place to put the head down is it a living hell or will I survive it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

If it's just a place to put the head down, why would you go for all inclusive?

I don't know the place, or the hotel, at all - but you're effectively ruling out all the lovely possibilities out there! These days I wouldn't even bother with an inclusive breakfast tbh.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    If it's just a place to put the head down, why would you go for all inclusive?

I don't know the place, or the hotel, at all - but you're effectively ruling out all the lovely possibilities out there! These days I wouldn't even bother with an inclusive breakfast tbh.

I acted the thinking followed.

I am hoping I can get some value for the all inclusive but why did I not read more reviews before booking.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I acted the thinking followed.

I am hoping I can get some value for the all inclusive but why did I not read more reviews before booking.:o

Can you undo the all-inclusive bit?

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Can you undo the all-inclusive bit?

No 3rd party booking but if the food is muck I will just bite the bullet and eat out if the place is that bad I might move however I hope not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Mike3549

The food was ok, i cant complain. The whole experience wasnt bad, but in the end, you get what you pay for. We were there off-season, there werent many people, so it was a quiet stay for us. The last 2 reviewers on tripadvisor claim that they were robber WHILE they were sleeping in a room. Well that would put me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

What a coincidence I was just looking up this place today . The way I look at it, if it has more terrible reviews than excellent its not good. Have you look at your terms and conditions to see if you could possibly change hotels?

Advertisement