Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Policy due for cancellation

Options
  • 08-10-2019 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey guys

My car insurance is with Liberty and it is through Chill. I've been away the past month for work travel abroad. My monthly direct debit was missed etc and the policy is due for cancellation tomorrow.

Chill were able to move to the 12th, but I just won't be able to pay for this date.

Is there any way around these? The 'financiers' can't budge on it apparently.

Other than that - if I paid for the rest of the year in one-go would they maybe move the goalposts a little?

Not sure about what other alternatives I have. (yes I know I left it until last minute - I was away and car insurance was the last thing on my mind)

Thank you!

Comments

Advertisement