Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restriction on visa debit card

Options
  • 08-10-2019 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I've received a new visa debit card after a few unauthorised trasactions in my account. It seems that the new card has so many restrictions that i can't make any online payment on the websites that i used regularly before.

Any chance that these restrictions can be lift up? I need to use the card online.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Eyna,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're very sorry to hear that there have been unauthorised transactions on your card and we hope that our card security team have been able to sort this out for you.

Your new card should be working as normal for all transaction types, even online purchases. Could we ask you to send us a message from your 365 Online? You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will look into this for you. Please give as much detail about any recent attempted payments so that we can check this out for you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eyna

Hi Eyna,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're very sorry to hear that there have been unauthorised transactions on your card and we hope that our card security team have been able to sort this out for you.

Your new card should be working as normal for all transaction types, even online purchases. Could we ask you to send us a message from your 365 Online? You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will look into this for you. Please give as much detail about any recent attempted payments so that we can check this out for you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Thank you for you prompt reply. Will do that so. Thanks again.

Advertisement