Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 6 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Will the real Browns please stand up. Good-trash-good-trash every week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The eagles still secondary is a city dump. Ffs wake up otherwise it's going to be a long night. 24-3 Vikings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭mikemac2

The Ravens 3 tights ends just insist on hurdling players. Every single game they do it. All 3 of them

Inevitable happens and a fumble occurs :rolleyes:

Well that was a terrible first half for the eagles on the whole. Jake Elliot who is actually playing well has a change to make it 24-13 at HT but instead Doug Pederson decides to try some trick play bants and ends up going with a fake FG attempt which the kicker then throws an INT? Utter bants lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,896 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Second game in a row where Mahomes has looked decidedly ordinary, even poor. I think defenses might have finally figured him out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

eagle eye wrote: »
    Second game in a row where Mahomes has looked decidedly ordinary, even poor. I think defenses might have finally figured him out.

Is he not carrying an injury though?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

mikemac2 wrote: »
    The Ravens 3 tights ends just insist on hurdling players. Every single game they do it. All 3 of them

Inevitable happens and a fumble occurs :rolleyes:

It is beyond frustrating. Literally screaming at the TV when I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Vikings are firing on all cylinders tonight. Very impressive in all phases against the Eagles it seems.

Lamar Jackson withinn touching distance of most yards rushing by a QB in a game...remember Kaepernick against the Packers in the playoffs a few years ago....he had 181!! That was amazing to watch at the time.

Kings of the North.

Action Jackson.

• Advertisement

The Ravens average 10 minutes time of possession in the 4th quarter this season

Advantage of a good run game :)

Christ almighty the eagles have played crap. That's the game.

The Bengals are poor but 2018 7th rounder WR Auden Tate looks a late round steal

I haven’t watched the Bengals this year but he leads the team in targets and made some great catches today. Not bad for a 7th rounder

Without Desean Jackson the eagles offense is really poor. We don't have the players to trouble teams, and teams know the eagles CB is garbage and twice today at least the Vikings receivers have just run away from the eagles CBs.

Miami GM breathes a sigh of relief as they remain winless!

I wish they would look again at the onside kick, the new rule changes are robbing us of the chance to see great comebacks.

Ravens beat the Bengals 23-17

Score looks close but it realy wasn’t

Ravens run game and the offensive line decided this game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Is it just me or did Redzone just completely ignore the end of the Kansas Houston game?
    Just saw an update it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

They showed Texans going for it on fourth to ice the game

Is it just me or did Redzone just completely ignore the end of the Kansas Houston game?
    Just saw an update it's over.

They showed Houston convert a 4th down to leave KC with no timeouts to stop the clock, think they just had to kneel down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

They showed Houston convert a 4th down to leave KC with no timeouts to stop the clock, think they just had to kneel down.
    Ah okay. I must have missed it.

Wish Denver went back to those shirts permanently. Much more pleasing than the all orange.

Nice start from the D and Special Teams....pity the O couldn't put 7 on the board.

I am a bit concerned if the Denver run D will hold up against Henry. Have a feeling he could go full beast mode on us.

That is an incredible statistic they flashed up on the Jets offense just now, just 7 snaps in the redzone so far this season! And I thought Denver was having a bad season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

Im so glad Sam Darnold and his dodgy spleen are back! Completely different team

“And that’s the first points for Miami in the second half ........ this season”

Well that’s my favourite quote of week 6

That is an incredible statistic they flashed up on the Jets offense just now, just 7 snaps in the redzone so far this season! And I thought Denver was having a bad season!

3rd offensive TD of the season baby!!

Oh hello Jets

Jets stuff the Cowboys on 4th down and then sam throws a 92 yard bomb to Robby Anderson! Woooooooooooooo

Jets look like a different team on both sides of the ball today.

D is swarming the cowboys

• Advertisement

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Jets look like a different team on both sides of the ball today.

D is swarming the cowboys

D has been decent all season in fairness.

Advertisement