Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account activation problem

Options
  • 08-10-2019 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    I have applied for a student account two weeks back and was suppose to be able to open my account and receive the bank statement last week but my application is still pending.

I would thereby, like to request you to fastrack my application as soon as possible as I have my immigration appointment next week and it is crucial to show my bank statement there.

Hope you understand my predicament.

Waiting in anticipation.

With regards,
    Akangshya Bordoloi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Akangshya wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have applied for a student account two weeks back and was suppose to be able to open my account and receive the bank statement last week but my application is still pending.

I would thereby, like to request you to fastrack my application as soon as possible as I have my immigration appointment next week and it is crucial to show my bank statement there.

Hope you understand my predicament.

Waiting in anticipation.

With regards,
    Akangshya Bordoloi

Hi Akangshya,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Please be assured that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration and for this reason timeframes can vary. We are very sorry to hear that your application has taken longer than expected.

For an update on the account application we would recommend that you call our Account Opening Team on 1890 354 454 and one of our advisors will be happy to help to look into this for you.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement