Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 payment to a business

Options
  • 08-10-2019 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

I need to make a payment/transfer through 365 online to a business. I have all the necessary details, acc number, BIC etc. My online 365 account gives the following options:
    Pay a person or a bill
    Transfer to own accounts
    Pay to mobile

Assume it's Pay a person I need to choose but at same time it doesn't sound right. I'm not really paying a person, I'm transferring into a company account. Just want to verify this is the correct option to select.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I need to make a payment/transfer through 365 online to a business. I have all the necessary details, acc number, BIC etc. My online 365 account gives the following options:
    Pay a person or a bill
    Transfer to own accounts
    Pay to mobile

Assume it's Pay a person I need to choose but at same time it doesn't sound right. I'm not really paying a person, I'm transferring into a company account. Just want to verify this is the correct option to select.

Hi pprendeville,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Firstly to make the payment you will need to add the company as a payee to your account.

To do this please select manage payees, add a person. You will be asked for the IBAN, BIC and to input a reference. When inputting a reference we would recommend that you use something that will identify you as making the payment such as your name.

I hope this information helps and please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement