Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

Ok now I am worried, people getting their dispatch emails and mine still hasn't even been charged for, MS better not mess this up, I pre ordered at like 8:20 am on the day of pre orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Great another morning of worrying lol. After not getting the get ready for charge email but did get charged im worried I won't get this one either

People who got the email has the status changed on the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

gibgodsman wrote: »
    Ok now I am worried, people getting their dispatch emails and mine still hasn't even been charged for, MS better not mess this up, I pre ordered at like 8:20 am on the day of pre orders.

I'm in the same boat but order still shows as preordered so I'm not overly worried.

These things are done in batches and can take a little time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Doomofman wrote: »
    Yeah nice to have a new layer of anxiety for my order... :p

Yup.

Here's how the next while is going to go

Click refresh button on email, even though it automatically shows emails....
    Email received.
    Click tracking link in email
    Click refresh button on tracking page....
    Tracking says it's out for delivery.
    Open door, no one there, close door....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Still alot of us with valid MS orders from the 22nd Sep 8am that have not even had payment processed yet. No issues with payment either, just MS haven't requested funds. Very odd given its Friday and we know that they are shipping today from UK.

Every time you speak with MS they confirm all is ok and that payment will be taken when the item is shipped but we know that not to be the case given that people were charged 7-10 days before items were shipped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

ZiabR wrote: »
    Still alot of us with valid MS orders from the 22nd Sep 8am that have not even had payment processed yet. No issues with payment either, just MS haven't requested funds. Very odd given its Friday and we know that they are shipping today from UK.

Every time you speak with MS they confirm all is ok and that payment will be taken when the item is shipped but we know that not to be the case given that people were charged 7-10 days before items were shipped.

I 100% suspect some stock issues or something, waiting for that email Sunday night to say we won't get our consoles until a week or 2 late, which they can do as they have not charged us anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭rob808

wes wrote: »
    Yup, UPS.
    mine ship but on the ship to it just has summerhill, ie no eircode were my full address on ups has me worried

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

just got my shipping email from Microsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

ZiabR wrote: »

It may have been showing on their accounts as pending.

Also may be a difference with credit cards and debit cards.

I wouldn't worry too much, if your order is showing on MS account as pre-ordered and delivery the 10th then I'd expect it to be fine.

Be positive.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Got shipping for my separate accessories order, just waiting on the console now. Come oooooon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Got dispatched email from MS, shows same on the store website, havnt been charged yet, fingers crossed they are giving me a free Series X to make up for all the xbox's that have died on me in the past :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Haven't got my email yet by my order is showing as shipped on the MS site with tracking number. YES LADS

I assume everyone's tracking says Label created but we've not received the package sort of thing, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

My Series X has been despatched from MS too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

WOOOO shipped

Does anybody who check there ups tracker does there ship address just have there city and ie

rob808 wrote: »
    Does anybody who check there ups tracker does there ship address just have there city and ie

Yup. For me it just says SLIGO, IE that's the standard for UPS tracking

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

Doomofman wrote: »
    Yup. For me it just says SLIGO, IE that's the standard for UPS tracking

I just had something delivered from UPS today and all the tracking says is “Dublin” so don’t worry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

gibgodsman wrote: »

I'm in the same boat

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

For those who have tracking, does it give a delivery date of Tuesday on the tracking page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

After my issue of not having the payment taken, I went into my MS account and the order itself. I changed method of payment and selected the same method. Within an hour I'd be charged.

• Advertisement

rm212 wrote: »
    For those who have tracking, does it give a delivery date of Tuesday on the tracking page?

No, mine says "Scheduled Delivery
    When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated."

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SlitsK92

peejay1986 wrote: »
    After my issue of not having the payment taken, I went into my MS account and the order itself. I changed method of payment and selected the same method. Within an hour I'd be charged.

About time! They really made a mess of your payment

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RunningHorse

Doyler99 wrote: »
    Curry's are an absolute joke with this. Terrible communication, links that don't work and now won't refund the 5 quid. I know it's only 5 quid but it's the principle of the matter. Is there anywhere else still stocking the Series X? I'm assuming I won't have it this side of Christmas.

Anyone manage to get currys to refund the 5 euro for preorders ? Seems mad that they could have preorders and not refund the deposits with the shambles of a preorder system they used. Even if it's 'non-refundable' surely legally that would be on the basis you got the preorder ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

SlitsK92 wrote: »
    About time! They really made a mess of your payment

It'll all be worth it come Tuesday...hopefully.

Paul MCM wrote: »
    I just had something delivered from UPS today and all the tracking says is “Dublin” so don’t worry
    I just hope they use Eircodes because it be hard to find me since im rural.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

I’m sure UPS will, I just mean on the tracking system they only show you ‘Dublin’ as in my case.
    But UPS would have the full address including eircode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Im the same so I always put eircode on first address line also. Even if that means it shows it twice on the address if the eircode section is included. The driver will ring you for your eircode anyway if there is an issue

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

just got my order dispatched email from ms and a UPS tracking code! It's still in the UK so hopefully i'll get it as early as Monday and Tuesday evening at the latest!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

mine ship but on the ship to it just has summerhill, ie no eircode were my full address on ups has me worried

I have not checked that. Will let you know. If the address is on the MS website I would not be worried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Dispatched!! I'm so glad that I cancelled my day one preorder and re-ordered when it came back in stock the other day, got 12 quid off my Shock Blue controller by bundling them together and I was charged straight away. Couldn't get my day one preorder to charge no matter what I did.

Advertisement