Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

ZiabR wrote: »
    Still alot of us with valid MS orders from the 22nd Sep 8am that have not even had payment processed yet. No issues with payment either, just MS haven't requested funds. Very odd given its Friday and we know that they are shipping today from UK.

Every time you speak with MS they confirm all is ok and that payment will be taken when the item is shipped but we know that not to be the case given that people were charged 7-10 days before items were shipped.

Just to update my order is changed to shipped 2 minutes ago on MS account with UPS tracking.

Also, just got the MS email.

Still no sign of any payment being deducted but no doubt it's on its way.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Dispatched email from microsoft. Roll on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

rob808 wrote: »
    I just hope they use Eircodes because it be hard to find me since im rural.

Has Dublin on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

rm212 wrote: »
    Dispatched!! I'm so glad that I cancelled my day one preorder and re-ordered when it came back in stock the other day, got 12 quid off my Shock Blue controller by bundling them together and I was charged straight away. Couldn't get my day one preorder to charge no matter what I did.

I did the same so I could pay with my store credit and just got the email saying it has shipped. The Series X even shows up under my devices now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

mine doesnt say the county but has eircode, looks like its being shipped from the uk as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

MS still haven't taken payment for mine yet and no shipped email. I wanna jump on the hype wagon, come on MS! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Damn you all with your shopping notifications. The poor refresh button on my keyboard will be destroyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

murpho999 wrote: »
    Just to update my order is changed to shipped 2 minutes ago on MS account with UPS tracking.

Same.

Dispatched but no charge taken or pending with AIB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Damn you all with your shopping notifications. The poor refresh button on my keyboard will be destroyed!

They send me the email at the same time my order was updated, I had literally just checked 30 seconds before I got the email, so probably easier to wait for the email than keep refreshing.

Same.

Dispatched but no charge taken or pending with AIB

Yes, I was thinking maybe they see this is my 5th Xbox Console and Phil Spencer has told them to give me a free one.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I have In Transit on Microsoft's site and with UPS, it says Label Created and in the UK. Doesn't say Shipped yet.

Edit: Have the dispatch email from Microsoft now. Really hope we get them on Monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

When using the new console and downloading your games your playing now from your current box console will we lose the save files??

dor83 wrote: »
    They send me the email at the same time my order was updated, I had literally just checked 30 seconds before I got the email, so probably easier to wait for the email than keep refreshing.

Yeah, that's not how it works. Wait for an email? Are you mad? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    When using the new console and downloading your games your playing now from your current box console will we lose the save files??

Saves should be backed to the cloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Dispatched email from microsoft. Roll on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Atlas_IRL wrote: »

They'll be in the cloud so they'll be synched.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Do u think Argos will have stock at midnight on the 10

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

Dispatch email from Microsoft. Here we goooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

soap1978 wrote: »
    Do u think Argos will have stock at midnight on the 10

Smyth's supposedly might

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fpatrick

rm212 wrote: »
    Dispatched!! I'm so glad that I cancelled my day one preorder and re-ordered when it came back in stock the other day, got 12 quid off my Shock Blue controller by bundling them together and I was charged straight away. Couldn't get my day one preorder to charge no matter what I did.

Now I am sad I bought series x + shock blue day one, but didn't get the discount.

---

Got the shipping info today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

murpho999 wrote: »

Up until that point could you still change payment method and was your order saying "Pre-Ordered, Estimated delivery 10th Nov"?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

MS orders look to be coming from just outside Northampton in Daventry, smack bang in the middle of the UK.

X, S, Accessories shipped this morning......but Seagate card lagging behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭FedoraTheAura

Congrats on all the MS dispatches!

Just wondering how the launch is working with Smyths?

Have my PS5 ordered with them and no sign of a collection time slot etc, just wondering if it’s any time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Congrats on all the MS dispatches!

Just wondering how the launch is working with Smyths?

Have my PS5 ordered with them and no sign of a collection time slot etc, just wondering if it’s any time...

Same here click and collect on my PS5 from smyths and no updates , series x and s on the way from MS. Blessed to have managed to get all three, I'm the only one of my friends that has managed to get a next gen console let alone get both of them, so feel my attention turns now to trying to sort them one too as they would not be as up on things in terms of checking boards etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Ugh, mine shipped but seems to be missing Limerick on the ship to and instead has the 'road name, IE'. Hopefully the Eircode made its way to the label. Might get on to UPS chat to make sure it's OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭rob808

Ugh, mine shipped but seems to be missing Limerick on the ship to and instead has the 'road name, IE'. Hopefully the Eircode made its way to the label. Might get on to UPS chat to make sure it's OK.
    mine doesn't have meath on mine just summerhill.There summerhill in dublin so hope mine has Eircode on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mikew1985

Got my Shipping confirmation from the MS store also, nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

rob808 wrote: »
    mine doesn't have meath on mine just summerhill.There summerhill in dublin so hope mine has Eircode on mine.

Once the eircode was on the shipping address you used when you ordered, it'll be on the label. I just double checked that on something MS shipped me earlier in the year and the eircode is there

ZiabR wrote: »
    Up until that point could you still change payment method and was your order saying "Pre-Ordered, Estimated delivery 10th Nov"?

No, I could not change the payment method.

My order was showing "Pre-Ordered, Estimated delivery 10th Nov" and when it changed to that then I could not amend the payment method or cancel.

If you still have that option then it's strange and I would click change payment method and just save and see if that changes anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BobbieBerto

I got my order in at 8.02 on the 22nd and still have no payment or dispatch notifications, anyone else still waiting? Bit worrying seeing other people order later and get dispatch emails!

Advertisement