Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

murpho999 wrote: »
    No, I could not change the payment method.

My order was showing "Pre-Ordered, Estimated delivery 10th Nov" and when it changed to that then I could not amend the payment method or cancel.

If you still have that option then it's strange and I would click change payment method and just save and see if that changes anything.

Something not right so. No idea whats happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I got my order in at 8.02 on the 22nd and still have no payment or dispatch notifications, anyone else still waiting? Bit worrying seeing other people order later and get dispatch emails!

Same here, ordered just after 8am on Sept 22nd, still no updates and option to cancel or change payment method are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Doomofman wrote: »
    Once the eircode was on the shipping address you used when you ordered, it'll be on the label. I just double checked that on something MS shipped me earlier in the year and the eircode is there

Ah fantastic, thanks for checking. Eircode is there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Moiph wrote: »
    Same here, ordered just after 8am on Sept 22nd, still no updates and option to cancel or change payment method are still there.

I'm the same. Been looking at this the past week

Carroller wrote: »
    I'm the same. Been looking at this the past week

Exact same as mine! I rang MS just now and they said the payment has been authorised through paypal as that's the method I use but nothing has changed on the order status. Couldn't give any update on shipping other than saying the estimated delivery is the 10th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bawnBeag

Shipped from MS

Exact same as mine! I rang MS just now and they said the payment has been authorised through paypal as that's the method I use but nothing has changed on the order status. Couldn't give any update on shipping other than saying the estimated delivery is the 10th.

Same, I even updated my payment on Monday to CC but it changed nothing. I had originally selected PayPal.

Has anyone that order with PayPal had their console shipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

ZiabR wrote: »
    Same, I even updated my payment on Monday to CC but it changed nothing. I had originally selected PayPal.

Has anyone that order with PayPal had their console shipped?

Yep, I had mine today, paid with PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I am not worried
    I AM WORRIED
    I AM WORRIED
    I AM WORRIED
    I AM WORRIED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

They haven't actually shipped yet, when you look at the detailed view it says "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet" so I would imagine MS are getting them ready to be picked up later on this evening. So people who haven't received the email yet might still ship at the same time as the ones that have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

rob808 wrote: »
    mine ship but on the ship to it just has summerhill, ie no eircode were my full address on ups has me worried

Why don't you track package, click delivery options and either login with UPS or sign up and then set up your address with the Eircode there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Limited number of orders going up on launch day across the water.

Curry's clearly blew the load a bit early and we got caught in the *ahem* crossfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Strange, my order isn't even in my order history anymore now. It's just gone? (MS)
    No payment taken, no emails..it was showing pre-ordered yesterday. Hoping that means there'll be an update today.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Anyone get dispatch notice from a Microsoft store other than Ireland? Poland, Germany, Spain, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

pcadhain wrote: »
    Anyone get dispatch notice from a Microsoft store other than Ireland? Poland, Germany, Spain, etc

Nothing from Poland yet anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭rob808

pcadhain wrote: »
    when I click tracking ups United states comes up.

Just got another text from Smyth's
    Hi, you will receive an SMS when your Xbox Series X pre-order is ready for collection. Our stores are open for collection from 8am on launch day: Tues 10th Nov. Photo ID and your till receipt showing the deposit paid are required for collection. If you are collecting on behalf of someone else, you must still have photo ID of the person who placed the order and their till receipt. Remaining balance must be paid via card payment only. Regards, Smyths Toys

fifth wrote: »
    Strange, my order isn't even in my order history anymore now. It's just gone? (MS)
    No payment taken, no emails..it was showing pre-ordered yesterday. Hoping that means there'll be an update today.

No, that's not right. I'd be ringing Microsoft asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Has anyone received an update from Gamestop, they seem to be ominously quiet?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Filter your order history and select "physical" option. It'll show up there. You should definitely have an email mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,910 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I had a missed call from gamestop just before 4 tried ringing them back but customer service closes at 4. They better not have been calling to tell me I'm actually getting a console

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Vudgie wrote: »

I just got a "you're not in the first wave" mail. It was in promotions/spam on gmail, moved it to Updates so I should catch the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

rob808 wrote: »
    when I click tracking ups United states comes up.

I don't think that matters, it's all the internet. Worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Vudgie wrote: »

Got my email to confirm I am getting it day one

Then got my email to pay for it and gave me my in store amount as a gift card, paid and pre order confirmed

Got another email today asking if I wonted to pre order more games

So all going well I will have it next tusday or whensday I have booked a day off work next week to play it ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Ordered MS day 1 using paypal. Just got charged now for first time. No shipping update status still preordered and estimate by November 10th

String wrote: »
    Ordered MS day 1 using paypal. Just got charged now for first time. No shipping update status still preordered and estimate by November 10th

Same here, got an email saying I authorised payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

Same here, got an email saying I authorised payment.

I'm in the same dingy; ordered, payment authorised with paypal, and shows as a payment pending with AIB. Console still in preorder though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mankind123

I am just after receiving an email that my order has been shipped - bought from MS

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

After my earlier email around 11 this morning from MS to say the order is shipped, I see that the parcel is now moving.

Origin scan out of Tamworth UK, and would expect to see it scan into next hub (Finglas) tomorrow evening for a potential delivery on Monday.

Unless MS have a "Do not deliver until Tuesday 10th" agreement with UPS.

Unlikely though seeing as how some consoles were delivered early from MS in Portugal etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

That happened to me when checking on my phone. Switched to the desktop site and it shows up fine.

Advertisement