Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

JasonRyan wrote: »
    After my earlier email around 11 this morning from MS to say the order is shipped, I see that the parcel is now moving.

Origin scan out of Tamworth UK, and would expect to see it scan into next hub (Finglas) tomorrow evening for a potential delivery on Monday.

Unless MS have a "Do not deliver until Tuesday 11th" agreement with UPS.

Unlikely though seeing as how some consoles were delivered early from MS in Portugal etc.

Just got this scan too. I'm guessing they are all in the one trailer like the OG one launch

I will add, my scheduled delivery date according to the UPS tracking is indeed Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Origin scan out of Tamworth UK, and would expect to see it scan into next hub (Finglas) tomorrow evening for a potential delivery on Monday.

I would not be surprised to see them go via Germany, Cologne. I've had stuff leave Tamworth to go to their huge distribution hub there before coming to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

I got the origin scan too, also saying delivery for Tuesday.

Hopefully UPS Ireland get absolutely inundated with Series X/S consoles and other stuff and can't cope with both the storage of them and delivering them all on one day so they just say f'it and deliver the first lot as soon as they come in. I'm crossing my fingers that happens, probably won't though :D

Hurrache wrote: »
    I would not be surprised to see them go via Germany, Cologne. I've had stuff leave Tamworth to go to their huge distribution hub there before coming to Ireland.

Last couple of things MS has shipped me through UPS has had Tamworth as the last stop before it hits Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Still waiting on an dispatch email from buying on Polish store.
    Consider myself lucky for getting one at this stage though having read about people on here and the troubles they've had. Hopefully another batch will come out between here and Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Username265

Ordered from MS store and now have a pending transaction on my PayPal account but I haven't received any emails from MS at any point. I think they're still sending emails to my old email account that I can't access anymore (not the one that I sign in with).

Does anyone know if there is a way for my to get my tracking info when it ships if I can't find the email they send me about it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Ordered from MS store and now have a pending transaction on my PayPal account but I haven't received any emails from MS at any point. I think they're still sending emails to my old email account that I can't access anymore (not the one that I sign in with).

Does anyone know if there is a way for my to get my tracking info when it ships if I can't find the email they send me about it?

It'll be on your order on your Microsoft account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Spoke on live chat with MS just now and has been told that my payment was authorised yesterday, but there's a chance it may not arrive on the 10th. They did go on to say that it would arrive on 10th, before again saying that it might not.

Said shipments are going out batch by batch. Same as how payments are being taken. But couldn't tell me why people who order later are getting theirs sent before others.

Long story short, they have as much knowledge of what's going on as I do. I'm going to stop worrying about it now. If it's not Tuesday, hopefully it'll be soon after. Can't do anything from here.

Hope you all get sorted anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

mankind123 wrote: »
    I am just after receiving an email that my order has been shipped - bought from MS

Just got the same. Preordered the second it became available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

For those of ye who ordered home delivery from Smyths - have ye been charged yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I got a text from Smyth's today saying it'll be available on Tuesday. Very excited. It's the first I'd heard from then since I put the deposit down.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Just got the same. Preordered the second it became available.

Was that just now? Most people here got it around 12 to 12:30

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Username265

My Microsoft.com order is still at Pre-ordered and payment pending on my PayPal but they've now removed my option to change how I pay. Just waiting for the status to change to shipping now.

CatInABox wrote: »
    It'll be on your order on your Microsoft account.

Thanks I was hoping it would be there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Mr.S wrote: »
    2x shipped emails for Series X and Controller and UPS says delivery by 10th end of day.

Woop!

Exact same as you - did you order the blue controller too?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Series x now showing in my devices on microsoft.com.
    It has the serial number and everything also the warranty expiration date.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Series x now showing in my devices on microsoft.com.
    It has the serial number and everything also the warranty expiration date.

The warranty date is a bit weird. Is it like a year and a half or something? It's not one year and not two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Doomofman wrote: »
    The warranty date is a bit weird. Is it like a year and a half or something? It's not one year and not two

Should be a two year warranty on all electronics in the EU I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Just got the payment email from Paypal yeowww

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

Still no payment or any emails.... beyond worried now

• Registered Users Posts: 22,172 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Nothing yet about dispatching

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Spoke on live chat with MS just now and has been told that my payment was authorised yesterday, but there's a chance it may not arrive on the 10th. They did go on to say that it would arrive on 10th, before again saying that it might not.

Said shipments are going out batch by batch. Same as how payments are being taken. But couldn't tell me why people who order later are getting theirs sent before others.

Long story short, they have as much knowledge of what's going on as I do. I'm going to stop worrying about it now. If it's not Tuesday, hopefully it'll be soon after. Can't do anything from here.

Hope you all get sorted anyway.

I will be raging if I don't get it on release day and people that ordered after me do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

gibgodsman wrote: »
    Still no payment or any emails.... beyond worried now

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Should be a two year warranty on all electronics in the EU I think?

Correct. 2 year warranty on small household electrical goods both new and second hand.

Correct. 2 year warranty on small household electrical goods both new and second hand.

Warranty on my XSX ends on either Jan 6th 2022 or June 1st 2022, I have no idea what poxy date format they're using.. I guess Jan 6th makes more sense as it's the 6th today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

No shipping email yet but just checked website there and I now have a tracking number. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

So at 19:23pm I got a mail from Microsoft stating that they were unable to authorise my payment with "PayPal". They said to avoid my order being cancelled make sure to update your payment details.

Then 5 minutes later I got a mail from PayPal saying that I have now authorised a payment of 499 to Microsoft and when I check my PayPal account I can see -499 to Microsoft Store.

So am I right in saying that when Microsoft come looking for payment a second time it will now process as I have authorised it on my PayPal account? I shouldnt need to change payment type now that it has been authorised and it is now visible on my PayPal account? It wasn't visible at all until I authorised it.

I have used PayPal for 6 years for all Xbox transactions, no idea why it didn't like this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

499.99 HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT

I REPEAT THE WAIT IS OVER BOOOIIIIS, Jesus I hate this wait and praying, the RTX 3080 fiasco has really ruined my confidence in retailers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

skerry wrote: »
    No shipping email yet but just checked website there and I now have a tracking number. Happy days

What section or the website did you check?

Advertisement