Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

Does anyone know if the Microsoft store support team works Saturdays? And what time they open at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

Still waiting for dispatch notification for the console. The play and charge kit I ordered a few days after the console has been shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Mine left Tamworth about half 8 this morning, no scheduled delivery date yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

GazzaL wrote: »
    Still waiting for dispatch notification for the console. The play and charge kit I ordered a few days after the console has been shipped.

Just received the dispatch notification. It should be here on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,172 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Still says pre ordered on mine with estimated delivery on Tuesday. The money is still a pending transaction on my account so hopefully it’s all ok

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

my delivery left Tamworth at 6.10am this morning, delivery still scheduled for Tuesday. Really excited for next week and the week after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Still says pre ordered on mine with estimated delivery on Tuesday. The money is still a pending transaction on my account so hopefully it’s all ok
    Mine still says pre-ordered on MS, says paid by my credit card (but no charge has been taken yet) and no info about shipping other than Estimated Delivery 10. Nov. I did get a mail that they would take the money ~10 days before the 10th

I've never been as eager to have €500 taken from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

With the way An Post is at the moment I’ve serious doubts my Xbox from GameStop will make it Tuesday.
    I’ve 4 packages from Amazon and all 4 are delayed until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Has anyone else gotten theirs? DPD is out today and select places with AnPost, don't know about UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Blazer wrote: »
    With the way An Post is at the moment I’ve serious doubts my Xbox from GameStop will make it Tuesday.

I think GameStop use nightline as I was checking who they shipped my last few orders with and it’s nightline

Myself got a parcel in less then 24 hours form nightline this week so fingers crossed we will have our Xbox’s on Tuesday if not it will be whensday

One day late who cares as I have to pick up ass creed from smiths on Tuesday anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm going to collect mine from Smyths in Swords. Not sure what the best time to go down is. I'm assuming there will be a big queue when they open at 8am. I'll probably hold off till noon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Amazon are very slow to ship to Irish customers so I wouldn’t be too worried if it’s coming from GS.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

Anyone else order on day one from MS and still not get a dispatch email?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

R777B wrote: »

Have a check here, it'll have your tracking details here if they've processed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

R777B wrote: »

I have been charged but no further updates , no dispatch mail

I think GameStop use nightline as I was checking who they shipped my last few orders with and it’s nightline

Myself got a parcel in less then 24 hours form nightline this week so fingers crossed we will have our Xbox’s on Tuesday if not it will be whensday

One day late who cares as I have to pick up ass creed from smiths on Tuesday anyway

I care lol.
    I put my xbox one x up on adverts not expecting it to go for a while and it sold within an hour.
    Also off Tuesday , don't really care about new games to be honest...I'd like to see how dayz runs on it.
    Moving the game to a high speed 200meg+ usb stick increased performance by a fair whack so I'm eager to see how it handles after the cpu/gpu/nvm upgrade in the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone get a dispatch email from the European stores yet? On my order page it says delivery 9/11/2020 but no email yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I had a thought there that despite living in the UK for years, I had no idea where Tamworth was. Looked it up, and it's quite close to Birmingham, so relatively close to Holyhead, which I presume is the route that they take to Ireland.

That set off a memory from way back, making the trip back from London to Dublin, driving across country with a car absolutely crammed with stuff, the GPS system telling us that we were going to be late for the ferry, speeding most of the way, taking a wrong turn at Birmingham and going the extremely slow and winding route across the depths of Wales (extremely beautiful though). I was extremely stressed.

It was only when we got back onto the main road that we realised we were only about 20 minutes out from Holyhead, hours and hours before our night time ferry was due to leave. I'd put my house address into the GPS, so it included the ferry journey in the estimate arrival. My wife was severely unimpressed, as Holyhead is not a great place to hang around in at the best of times, and is far, far worse in the middle of the night. We hadn't even stopped for food or anything, to "make up" time.

Totally off topic, but hopefully a story of how I totally F'ed up brings Tuesday around sooner :)

I care lol.
    I put my xbox one x up on adverts not expecting it to go for a while and it sold within an hour.
    Also off Tuesday , don't really care about new games to be honest...I'd like to see how dayz runs on it.
    Moving the game to a high speed 200meg+ usb stick increased performance by a fair whack so I'm eager to see how it handles after the cpu/gpu/nvm upgrade in the series.

Out of interest, how much did you get for your One X? Probably should sell one of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Basil3 wrote: »
    Out of interest, how much did you get for your One X? Probably should sell one of mine.

I have a one x Scorpio , always cleaned , non smoking environment and have the box too

Would sell with additional controller that was only used once

• Advertisement

Basil3 wrote: »

I put it up for 180 and got that.. that included a copy of the last cod whatever it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

Sold a One X recently for €220 on adverts, no games

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

I now have a label! And a tracking number! The auld excitement is palpable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Yeah I imagine a fair few will be popping up soon. My own included.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭j14

Sold my pristine boxed Scorpio and last years FIFA for €230 last weekend on adverts. Sold within 12 hours of me putting it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Did anyone else get a second dispatch email from Ms. I just got one there. Its identical to the first.

Just checked its probably as teh money has cleared my bank account

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SlitsK92

recyclops wrote: »
    Did anyone else get a second dispatch email from Ms. I just got one there. Its identical to the first.

I got a 2nd despatch email last night looked similar only it said they'll take payment once shipped (payment already taken) I assume this email was probably meant to go out before the one with tracking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

recyclops wrote: »

There's a few of us thinking you probably got ours as well as your own! :P

Money taken for me, both items (X and play & charge kit) have had their status change to pre-ordered with no cancellation etc... But no dispatched emails

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

Anyone know if we will get reward points for the purchase of our xbox series x?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Just got the second email from MS there. Transaction is still pending with my bank though so don't know what triggers that mail, as someone else said, looks like it was meant to arrive before the shipping email

Advertisement