Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Absolute radio silence from GameStop since I put a deposit down on launch morning, typically awful service

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Vudgie wrote: »
    Absolute radio silence from GameStop since I put a deposit down on launch morning, typically awful service

did you reach out to support.
    My mate got a dear john as he ordered a few days later than me so you should have got something.
    I finally got mine last week to confirm I was getting it so you should have at least gotten an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

MS still ain't dispatched mine, no way it will be here on Tuesday now, bit of a disgrace considering I ordered it as soon as pre ordered went live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

gibgodsman wrote: »
    MS still ain't dispatched mine, no way it will be here on Tuesday now, bit of a disgrace considering I ordered it as soon as pre ordered went live

Feeling similar here. Ordered it just after 8am on the day the pre-orders went up. Still hoping I'll have it Tuesday but my paypal payment is still just saying authorised and not completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭markad1

Moiph wrote: »
    Feeling similar here. Ordered it just after 8am on the day the pre-orders went up. Still hoping I'll have it Tuesday but my paypal payment is still just saying authorised and not completed.

Same for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

gibgodsman wrote: »

Just out of curiosity, is your pre-order still in progress? I pre-ordered the series s and thinking of cancelling it but can't see any option to do so, in my case the status of my pre-order says is in progress and money has been taken ...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,172 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Mine is still the same as yesterday, "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet."

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Mine is still the same as yesterday, "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet."

Likewise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Ordered from Amazon and doubtful to get it this week ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

lfc200 wrote: »
    Likewise

Same. I'm hoping it's just an admin delay and will update tomorrow and it's actually on its way here. Probably wishful thinking though. Still as long as it's this week I don't mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Mine went straight from that status since Friday morning to now showing as Dublin IE at 1514 today - there are no steps in between. The UPS tracking might be a bit off.

Hey Lads. I am broke until pay day (25th of November). What are the chances of me being able to pick up a Xbox before the Xmas holidays? :D Hoping I can spend my two weeks off playing Cyber Punk :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Moiph wrote: »

My Series S was in Dublin at 4.07 today I hope your order is in the same batch.

Edit I was after a Series X but I could not wait until the end of December I got the extra storage card with the S.

The visuals not looking too shabby on the S either.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

Absolutely no chance of getting an xbox (series x/s) before christmas. Seen them sold out everywhere and even Microsoft said they won't have any more until next year.

Absolutely no chance of getting an xbox (series x/s) before christmas. Seen them sold out everywhere and even Microsoft said they won't have any more until next year.

Series S can still be ordered through the Xbox store I think they could yesterday anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Xbox UK Twitter has said there will be more available in the UK on Tuesday at 8am so I would imagine other regions will have some too.

EDIT: Series S is currently available from MS store.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

I really hope more are made available as my brother missed out on getting one - mine is due Tuesday. Fingers crossed :)

Series S still available on Xbox Store in Ireland though the Xbox itself I just checked.

Go to hardware then consoles.

I really hope more are made available as my brother missed out on getting one - mine is due Tuesday. Fingers crossed :)

Like we said Xbox Store on the Xbox hardware then consoles Series S still there you might want to be quick however.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Mr.S wrote: »
    Argos still have stock to release, no? And Tesco.

I don't know about anywhere else but my local tesco has its games and dvd section closed off with the last week or so as non essential.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Still waiting on that UPS update saying the package has made it to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Argos still have stock to release, no? And Tesco.

I seen that the Agros in the UK said they have no update for stock on launch day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Doomofman wrote: »

At least you have a UPS notification :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Has there been any confirmation on how long a gameplay video you can record on the Series X | S?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Has there been any confirmation on how long a gameplay video you can record on the Series X | S?

Well it’s the same OS as Xbox One so I’d imagine it’s also up to one hour total.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Doomofman wrote: »

To be fair there is going to be multiple shipments....out of my order, 3 of them that were picked up in the early afternoon of Fri are over here. Another item that was picked up a couple hours after the others on the Fri, still hasn't been scanned over here.
    I'd imagine most Day One deliveries will comprise of orders scanned up to tomorrow at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

rm212 wrote: »
    Well it’s the same OS as Xbox One so I’d imagine it’s also up to one hour total.

Do you need an external HDD connected for that?

Haven't had an Xbox since the 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

My order left Tamworth at 8.31 am on Saturday.
    Any idea when I should expect it to arrive in Ireland?

Yeah but they probably will sell them in December when Level 5 (hopefully) gets removed. They never confirmed they are selling at all, but it did list the Xbox on the website at one point!

b06493901e26731a44d71a0128e3e61c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Do you need an external HDD connected for that?

Haven't had an Xbox since the 360.

No but I’d highly recommend one, internal SSD space is at a premium here, you should get one just for any Xbox One games you might want to pick up for playing on the Series X

Advertisement