Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Derek.. wrote: »
    My order left Tamworth at 8.31 am on Saturday.
    Any idea when I should expect it to arrive in Ireland?

Mine must be on the same shipment as yours as it also left at 8:31. Would expect it to show up in Dublin tomorrow and hopefully out for a Tuesday delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

My UPS tracking has a scheduled delivery for Tuesday after arriving yesterday in Dublin. Getting excited wahoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

AH92 wrote: »
    My UPS tracking has a scheduled delivery for Tuesday after arriving yesterday in Dublin. Getting excited wahoo.

Are they not all down for scheduled delivery Tuesday regardless of when the label was printed?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

rafi bomb wrote: »
    Are they not all down for scheduled delivery Tuesday regardless of when the label was printed?

They are

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

UPS tracking is saying my Series X should be delivered by end of day today. UPS is always in my estate before 10am, so hopefully get it by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Fair play you lucky sod. Mine hasn't been scanned since it left the UK Saturday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

No update from GameStop yet so hoping they dispatch it today. Very doubtful it would make it out for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Any updates for GS pre-orders that could get their console posted to them? Haven’t seen anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Amazon Prime letting me down again on delivery times. Had originally ordered to Parcel Motel as they wouldn't ship to Ireland. Showed a delivery date of Tuesday. Then, last week they emailed to say they can now deliver to Ireland, so I changed the delivery address, new delivery date is now Saturday!! It's a farce claiming 2 day delivery to Ireland, and it somehow taking 4 days longer to get to the Republic than the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Can you change back to parcel motel? I don’t have prime and mine is due Saturday

• Advertisement

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Any updates for GS pre-orders that could get their console posted to them? Haven’t seen anything yet.

Nothing. The €3.50 shipping has me wondering are they being shipped standard An Post with no tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

Still no scan into Ireland almost 48 hours after leaving the UK.
    I'm sure it should be late afternoon today though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Nothing. The €3.50 shipping has me wondering are they being shipped standard An Post with no tracking.

I said this a few pages back I went and checked my orders from GameStop online and all the 3.50 shipments I used where nightline and not an post

So we need to be positive about GameStop for a change and cross our ring era and hope we get the Xbox tomorrow if not another day or two isn’t the end of the world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Still no shipping info from MS. Still saying estimated delivery 10th

I said this a few pages back I went and checked my orders from GameStop online and all the 3.50 shipments I used where nightline and not an post

So we need to be positive about GameStop for a change and cross our ring era and hope we get the Xbox tomorrow if not another day or two isn’t the end of the world

Screw that. It’a not like they didn’t know 10th was launch date. It wouldn’t have killed them to have it set up properly and communicate out. Especially for a company that’s practically on deaths door and bankruptcy is a few pages away.

Derek.. wrote: »
    Still no scan into Ireland almost 48 hours after leaving the UK.
    I'm sure it should be late afternoon today though :)

Mines the very same. Departed Tamworth at 6:30am too

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Blazer wrote: »
    Screw that. It’a not like they didn’t know 10th was launch date. It wouldn’t have killed them to have it set up properly and communicate out. Especially for a company that’s practically on deaths door and bankruptcy is a few pages away.

It’s only a games console at the end of the day,

Like one thing I will add there is so much negative about GameStop yes they do crappy stuff but when there gone we are going to miss them and be sorry that there gone,

Anyway it could be worse and what’s a day or two late for a console ?

My ps5 is coming from amazon and I know I won’t get it on to a week later and I am like it’s only a week who cares ?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Wynner05

Mine scanned into Finglas at 11:08pm last night and tracking has updated to delivery by end of day today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Mine was scanned into finglas this morning at 7 still says delivery for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

I still haven't had an update on UPS tracking on the website since it left Tamworth but just had a text from driver there asking for eircode and he said he will be in the area around 5:30pm :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

skerry wrote: »
    I still haven't had an update on UPS tracking on the website since it left Tamworth but just had a text from driver there asking for eircode and he said he will be in the area around 5:30pm :)

Was yours showing dispatched from Tamworth or nothing at all?

lfc200 wrote: »
    Was yours showing dispatched from Tamworth or nothing at all?

Mine is showing as in transit from Tamworth since Friday at 9:17pm but still hasn't updated since on the site

skerry wrote: »

Which area of the country are you based? I know my UPS is in Shannon who by all accounts are horrendous so I'm expecting it to just show up at the door at any stage (if they bother to try and deliver). This happened a few weeks back with another parcel

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    Which area of the country are you based? I know my UPS is in Shannon who by all accounts are horrendous so I'm expecting it to just show up at the door at any stage (if they bother to try and deliver). This happened a few weeks back with another parcel

I'm in Clare myself so I'd imagine coming from Shannon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

kiddums wrote: »
    Still no shipping info from MS. Still saying estimated delivery 10th

Same for me. They took payment on Friday evening finally and my order changed so that I could no longer Cancel or Update Payment Options but it has not moved since. Still sitting at Pre-Ordered, no e-mails, no tracking numbers yet MS have taken 499.99.

I am hoping to see an e-mail/tracking number this morning, but I am now 100% sure I wont be receiving it until later in the week. Shame, but it is what it is.

It’s only a games console at the end of the day,

Like one thing I will add there is so much negative about GameStop yes they do crappy stuff but when there gone we are going to miss them and be sorry that there gone,

Anyway it could be worse and what’s a day or two late for a console ?

My ps5 is coming from amazon and I know I won’t get it on to a week later and I am like it’s only a week who cares ?

Honestly I won’t be one bit sorry GameStop are gone. Apart from the people who’ve lost their jobs. They’ve treated their staff despicably during the pandemic in the US. Not only that but they’ve cut employees hours and hired other people to make up the required hours to avoid paying employer benefits etc.

Aside from all that. I work in an industry where we hold people accountable for their actions, the scheduled they’re held to (within acceptable deviations) and above all communication.
    GameStop by my reckoning have failed all three of these. So yes I do care. It’s what makes me good at my job and why I’ve never been out of a job since I was 18 and why I keep walking into other jobs.
    And I know it’s just a console but that’s beside the point,
    It’s all about respect for the consumer which we see less and less of nowadays and even less respect for their employees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Can you change back to parcel motel? I don’t have prime and mine is due Saturday

Unfortunately it's too late to change it now. Hoping they've just overestimated the delivery date to be sure, as I've had quite a few deliveries delayed from them lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Username265

God, I'm raging now.

Ordered from MS day one. Charge still pending on my PayPal account and my MS order hasn't changed from preorder status yet like a few others on here.

BUT, I got a message from PayPal today to verify my account due to suspicious activity (i.e. the MS charge). Had to verify proof of identity etc with them which I already had on file there. They say it'll take 2-4 days to review my documents (even though they were already uploaded before).

Can't change how I pay with MS anymore. Order still pending on my Paypal. If I miss out because of this I'll be livid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I'll have zero issues when GS go to the wall either, aside from the job losses for people. The sooner the better for it to he honest they're a horrible company and I can't remember the last time I even set foot in one, might have been a decade ago?!?

EB were the last great mainstream gaming shop, ever since they disappeared things on the high street went downhill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I got an email last week from MS and a pending transaction for €499. Have my tracking number and it appears to be in Dublin this morning.

Got another email from MS this morning though (same order number) telling me I'll be charged as soon as my item ships. Wonder have they made a mistake and sent me two Xbox?

Advertisement