Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Finally after weeks of checking have a pending order from Amazon on my credit card. Console not likely to be here until Saturday but at least it’s coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Enjoy your new xbox consoles folks. The start of a new generation is always exciting. Us PS5 folks will be looking on jealousy for the next week or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Mine just arrived in Athlone 15 mins ago, no text message it just arrived at the door and the guy was in what looked like his own car. I still have a pending charge on my credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,105 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Stichy wrote: »
    Mine just arrived in Athlone 15 mins ago, no text message it just arrived at the door and the guy was in what looked like his own car. I still have a pending charge on my credit card.

dont worry the charge will go through enjoy the new console :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Great to see everyone getting their consoles.

My UPS delivery still shows as in transit and last notification is that it left Tamworth on 06/11 and no update since.

Anybody else get their console with a similar UPS status?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Mine still says in the Netherlands, label created but UPS has not received the package yet.

Cyrus wrote: »
    dont worry the charge will go through enjoy the new console :D

Ya I’d never be so lucky that the €499 charge will just disappears. Cheers setting it up now but on a night shift later so that’s annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

Stichy wrote: »

I presume you got a dispatch email & tracking info a few days ago?

It's not that those of us who haven't got even got dispatch emails are going to magically receive ours in the next 48 hours unexpectedly?

(Also, enjoy)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Still have an estimated delivery date of Nov 10 for my xbox series s on Microsoft but have no way of tracking the order and have received no email saying it will be shipped so I would be very surprised if I got it in the next couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

SlitsK92 wrote: »
    In Enniscorthy myself hopefully not long so

That's where I am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

I got the “We’re having trouble authorising your payment” from MS on Saturday morning. I changed the payment method to PayPal and I see it’s in the Authorization translation type on PayPal. The option to cancel or change payment type has disappeared on the MS site. So I’m not sure what’s going on. But I don’t think mine will arrive tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭topnotch

donfers wrote: »
    Still have an estimated delivery date of Nov 10 for my xbox series s on Microsoft but have no way of tracking the order and have received no email saying it will be shipped so I would be very surprised if I got it in the next couple of days

Exact same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

mine said nothing beyond delivery tomorrow after a destination scan in finglas this morning at 7, just got a text to say it was delivered after it was delivered and that was the first and only correspondence I got from UPS

R777B wrote: »
    I presume you got a dispatch email & tracking info a few days ago?

It's not that those of us who haven't got even got dispatch emails are going to magically receive ours in the next 48 hours unexpectedly?

(Also, enjoy)

Yes I had the dispatch email and tracking but the tracking wasn’t updating at all but when I check it now it’s all there for the last few days fully updated. Actually just checked the address on the package and they have the wrong eircode on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Just had mine delivered... today is a good day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

To anyone receiving them today, can you note who you ordered from?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

Looks like UPS' tracking system can't cope with current shipping volumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Gamestop still no shipping confirmation. gulp

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

Pre ordered in store with Smyths, I got a message to say when it would be available for collection, can I just be at store at 8am to collect? Sorry if already asked

Was wondering the same thing.

the corpo wrote: »
    To anyone receiving them today, can you note who you ordered from?!

I think everybody is receiving consoles ordered directly from Microsoft and being delivered by UPS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭farreca

Mine just arrived in Mullingar.

Only update on UPS tracking had been a destination scan in Athlone at 9.30 this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭j14

What games are people picking up for the new console?

I'm collecting mine tomorrow and was wondering if I should have ordered a game to go with it? Maybe AC Valhalla?

I'm not into driving so Dirt is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SlitsK92

If anyone is still trying to get one keep an eye on littlewoods it says stock coming soon, possibly more expensive off them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm happy enough with Dayz and Fifa.
    Fifa gets the next gen patch in Dec but really its the performance boost that Dayz gets is the real reason I'm getting the series x.

Wow, mine is just delivered.

UPS scan still shows as in Tamworth.

Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

donfers wrote: »

I’m the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

R.F. wrote: »
    Gamestop still no shipping confirmation. gulp

Same...sent them a mail asking what's up but no response yet.

j14 wrote: »
    What games are people picking up for the new console?

I'm collecting mine tomorrow and was wondering if I should have ordered a game to go with it? Maybe AC Valhalla?

I'm not into driving so Dirt is out.

Bright on ms store is less than a tenner it's technically a demo but I'm using it to see what console can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

murpho999 wrote: »
    Wow, mine is just delivered.

UPS scan still shows as in Tamworth.

Delighted.

awesome man...enjoy :D

what's your eircode by the way? :D

• Advertisement

Just wanna say set up is seemless on the app so have that updated haha.

Now console is updated I've to wait for work lunch to see how it performs.

Advertisement