Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Blazer wrote: »
    awesome man...enjoy :D

what's your eircode by the way? :D

Watch out lads, we've got burglars infiltrating the chat

Gonna come round and burgle your house

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Still holding out with crossed fingers here... I'm very close to the Swords depot so feeling like it's too late for today but who knows what route they take, maybe they go away from me before coming back around my way on the return to the depot. Could even be multiple runs today if they have a lot of consoles to deliver. I sound desperate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

You guys have me worried now. If ups try delivering it today nobody's home. I hope they call if they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mankind123

Mine was just delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

Mine is still showing as in transit from Tamworth on the 06/11. UPS just called to my house with a different package for my housemate. Thought that was the xbox...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Mine still has shipment ready for UPS on the tracking. Don't fancy it arriving tomorrow either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Anyone in Limerick get theirs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I assume all those getting theirs right now were orders from the MS site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

donfers wrote: »
    Still have an estimated delivery date of Nov 10 for my xbox series s on Microsoft but have no way of tracking the order and have received no email saying it will be shipped so I would be very surprised if I got it in the next couple of days

That's mine too.

Speaking to MS, sounds like my failed payment (Ulster Bank blocked it) two weeks ago put a delay on things and I'm put in the next batch of payment/deliveries.

Really annoying but as long as it gets here this week I'll be happy enough. Wouldn't have anything to play on it until COD was out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Blazer wrote: »
    I assume all those getting theirs right now were orders from the MS site?

Seem to be yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

Did anyone who's order was dispatched Saturday get it today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

My order with MS still says pre-ordered and the money hasn't been taken yet. Fairly sure it won't be here tomorrow now at this stage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

rm212 wrote: »
    Still holding out with crossed fingers here... I'm very close to the Swords depot so feeling like it's too late for today but who knows what route they take, maybe they go away from me before coming back around my way on the return to the depot. Could even be multiple runs today if they have a lot of consoles to deliver. I sound desperate :D

It can be hit and mix, I range from first thing in the morning until almost 9pm at night and I wouldn't be too far from their depot either. When they deliver late they've been in their own car, probably after dropping the van back to the depot and on their way home, or else they realised my package was still in the van when they got back and said balls, better say nothing and drop this off.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Username265

peejay1986 wrote: »
    That's mine too.

Speaking to MS, sounds like my failed payment (Ulster Bank blocked it) two weeks ago put a delay on things and I'm not in the next batch of payment/deliveries.

Really annoying but as long as it gets here this week I'll be happy enough. Wouldn't have anything to play on it until COD was out anyway.

Sounds like there might have been some failed payments that people aren't aware of so I want to get an update on mine.

Gonna get on to MS myself. What's the best way to reach them? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭quokula

rm212 wrote: »

I'm also near swords, and they did confirm mine is out for delivery but no sign yet. I am slightly paranoid that they arrived before I woke up, they certainly had enough time to get here and make about an hours worth of stop offs along the way before I was up, but there was no card in the door or anything so I'm sure it's probably fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

Label Created 11/07/2020 9:10 A.M. United Kingdom

Anybody had the above on the 7th, who've had any updates since (on the tracker, or delivery wise from UPS)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

quokula wrote: »
    I'm also near swords, and they did confirm mine is out for delivery but no sign yet. I am slightly paranoid that they arrived before I woke up, they certainly had enough time to get here and make about an hours worth of stop offs along the way before I was up, but there was no card in the door or anything so I'm sure it's probably fine.

Excellent, my hope has been reignited :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Gary kk

Can we ban the word "mine" please?

Sounds like there might have been some failed payments that people aren't aware of so I want to get an update on mine.

Gonna get on to MS myself. What's the best way to reach them? Thanks.

I called 014502113

But to be honest, they weren't a great help. Got more help from my bank and then just confirmed with MS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Moiph wrote: »
    My order with MS still says pre-ordered and the money hasn't been taken yet. Fairly sure it won't be here tomorrow now at this stage :(

Same here. Money has been put as pending but zero other update.
    Green with envy in this thread.

• Advertisement

Moiph wrote: »

It is showing as pending in your bank account? If not I'd contact your bank and MS as there may be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

I called 014502113

But to be honest, they weren't a great help. Got more help from my bank and then just confirmed with MS.

I called MS there, mine was through paypal which went through last week, still no dispatch notification. I ordered at 8.15 on 22nd of sept.

They could offer no explanation why it hasnt gone out yet, other than saying 'hopefully you'll have it by the end of this week and if not, call back'

R777B wrote: »
    I called MS there, mine was through paypal which went through last week, still no dispatch notification. I ordered at 8.15 on 22nd of sept.

They could offer no explanation why it hasnt gone out yet, other than saying 'hopefully you'll have it by the end of this week and if not, call back'

Yeah, same for me. Like I said, the info I got out of them was very unhelpful. My bank were much more helpful.

All MS would confirm was that it wasn't dispatched and would likely be in next batch. Said they aim to have all preorders to customers within three days of 10th. Been told that off multiple supper team members so must be on their 'script'.

The last advisor wouldn't believe that people even had theirs dispatched already, let alone some having had theirs delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

That's mine too.

Speaking to MS, sounds like my failed payment (Ulster Bank blocked it) two weeks ago put a delay on things and I'm not in the next batch of payment/deliveries.

How do you mean not in the next batch? All stock is sold out and your payment has gone through now albeit after original issues. Your order should be green on their systems allowing them to process and ship now? Am I missing something here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

It is showing as pending in your bank account? If not I'd contact your bank and MS as there may be an issue.

No it's not pending on my bank account but I used PayPal and the payment was authorised and pending since last Friday. I might ring my bank anyway and see if they know anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

ZiabR wrote: »
    How do you mean not in the next batch? All stock is sold out and your payment has gone through now albeit after original issues. Your order should be green on their systems allowing them to process and ship now? Am I missing something here?
    Assume theres a central warehouse and then feeder warehouse regionally. GUess they can only ship as many a day as the lorry's and warehouses will fit etc.

Luck of the draw how early you get it, there was never a guaranteed delivery date.

ZiabR wrote: »

Apologies, typo. Should say "put in the next batch".

MS have authorised payment but not taken it. Payments and shipments are going through in batches is what I've been told each time.

They seem to be holding the payment and only taking it once they're dispatching. That's why so many are still seeing it as pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

Yeah, same for me. Like I said, the info I got out of them was very unhelpful. My bank were much more helpful.

All MS would confirm was that it wasn't dispatched and would likely be in next batch. Said they aim to have all preorders to customers within three days of 10th. Been told that off multiple supper team members so must be on their 'script'.

The last advisor wouldn't believe that people even had theirs dispatched already, let alone some having had theirs delivered.

Same here. Might as well have been talking to a wall. No acknowledgement of anyone else's being shipped or delivered, just said that it'd be delivered within three days of release day.

I don't know why I'm surprised - they screwed up delivery of my original Xbox One and an elite controller, so it makes sense that they'd fail yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SlitsK92

Ahhh strange that someone in the same small town as me got theirs this morning but no sign of my one at all, despatched Friday, I'm sure it'll be here by tomorrow as it's meant to be but fingers crossed for today :D

• Advertisement

TweekeewT wrote: »
    Same here. Might as well have been talking to a wall. No acknowledgement of anyone else's being shipped or delivered, just said that it'd be delivered within three days of release day.

I don't know why I'm surprised - they screwed up delivery of my original Xbox One and an elite controller, so it makes sense that they'd fail yet again.

Yeah it's frustrating but all blame for my issue is on Ulster Bank's side. They blocked the original payment attempt. Had they not, it would likely be on its way to me now.

Unfortunately I'm not pushed back into next set of deliveries.

Advertisement