Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,172 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Just have to wait and see now, no update since Saturday but still says estimated delivery of tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

For anyone wondering Microsoft Support got back to me regarding rewards points for the x and s and said they are not eligible for the reward points, pity but never mind.

should have argued saying it aint on the site, surface is excluded i see but nothing about consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Finally got my shipping info, label created but ups waiting for the package.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

Very mean of microsoft not to give the reward points - they won't be getting xmas christmas card from me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Game are showing the x as available to order with a release date of the 18th December

https://www.game.co.uk/en/-2831406

Edit: gone already

Double edit: might just be location based, I get a message about them not doing international delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

still waiting here in Meath:

latest status is still:
    In Transit 11/07/2020 6:10 A.M. Tamworth, United Kingdom

payment taken over a week ago and reappeared in my AIB account on Saturday.

Doubt i'll see anything today, but fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Username265

Anyone else who just got the MS dispatch check the UPS tracking updates yet?

Mine says it in Castle Donington, UK but the detailed part says

"A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay"

Anyone else get the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gonzo wrote: »
    still waiting here in Meath:

latest status is still:
    In Transit 11/07/2020 6:10 A.M. Tamworth, United Kingdom

payment taken over a week ago and reappeared in my AIB account on Saturday.

Doubt i'll see anything today, but fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Exact same for me with the added worry they forgot to put Limerick on the shipping address. It's happened before with other companies and the package normally ends up kicking around Cork for a week before someone writes 'Try Limerick' on it :rolleyes:

Throwing in the towel for today anyway and fingers crossed for tomorrow. Gone way past UPS delivery time for my area.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

In the ship to part on ups. Should it have your full address? Mine just says an area eg tallaght, IRE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

My shipping label just created now waiting for UPS to collect. Probably get it Wed or Thur

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭markad1

just got shipping, paypal, was showing pre order all along

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

Mine got delivered there wahoooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

not a word from gamestop...they're getting hammered on twitter over the complete lack of communication.

When will more XBSX become available? Next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

When will more XBSX become available? Next year?

Will get one no hassle end of the Month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

recyclops wrote: »
    should have argued saying it aint on the site, surface is excluded i see but nothing about consoles

Very true, just replied to them there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

mine still says

In Transit 11/06/2020 9:17 P.M. Tamworth, United Kingdom

Departed from Facility

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

booterboy wrote: »
    Will get one no hassle end of the Month.

Do you really think so. Will be looking in the morning for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

AH92 wrote: »
    Mine got delivered there wahoooo.
    Did it have the right Eircode on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,903 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Blazer wrote: »
    not a word from gamestop...they're getting hammered on twitter over the complete lack of communication.

I rang them back today after having a missed phonecall they told I'd have a console before Christmas and gave me a 100 euro gift card and 12 months xbox live subscription

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

dunworth1 wrote: »
    mine still says

Departed from Facility

Same as mine, still a chance it could be today.

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I rang them back today after having a missed phonecall they told I'd have a console before Christmas and gave me a 100 euro gift card and 12 months xbox live subscription

I'd be getting my money back to be honest.
    Gamestop lost 470million dollars last year, 631 million in 2018 and are in serious serious trouble.
    Pretty soon they'll go into administration or declare bankruptcy and leave people high and dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Order Label just printed today in the UK (purchased from MS).

I got a limited edition 'Day Two Edition' original Xbox One when it came out (the Day One edition, just a day late because of shipment from MS), looks like it'll be a similar situation on this one.

In part I'm relieved as I've a packed day at work tomorrow, but still... the inner child in me is disappointed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,918 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Gamestop lost 470million dollars last year, 631 million in 2018 and are in serious serious trouble.
    Pretty soon they'll go into administration or declare bankruptcy and leave people high and dry.

I think their deal with MS will give them a stay of execution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

dunworth1 wrote: »
    mine still says

Departed from Facility

going by other posts here Dun, i don't think it matters! I'd say it will be tomorrow at this stage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Did you not receive word last week on proceeding with using the Voucher code, to re-buy the console for delivery? I just checked your posts and seems you did. Unless something has changed since? I think GS have become an unhealthy obsession for you. You know you'll be getting the console, either tomorrow or likely this week. Can't you just chill out a bit.

Edit: just seen your last reply while I was writing this post..

I guess there's no reasoning with you, regards this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

For those who ordered from the Polish store my tracking has updated just now. Still says it's on the Netherlands but has been shipped and scheduled delivery is by end of the day tomorrow.

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    I think their deal with MS will give them a stay of execution.

maybe for a year but that's about it really.
    And their cut to be honest would be miniscule anyway. Plenty of places that sell xboxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,903 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I only paid €50 anyway but I must cancel that order. If only anyone has paid in full I'd definitely be going somewhere else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Just checked my Gamestop account and I know have a shipment number. Anybody else?

Advertisement