Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    For those who ordered from the Polish store my tracking has updated just now. Still says it's on the Netherlands but has been shipped and scheduled delivery is by end of the day tomorrow.

Same :) lets hope the flight lands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I only paid €50 anyway but I must cancel that order. If only anyone has paid in full I'd definitely be going somewhere else

I emailed them last week about a full refund and told me I have to wait til the shop re opens before I can get it back. A pain in the hole if one comes up online somewhere between now and December.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

bazzz wrote: »
    Did you not receive word last week on proceeding with using the Voucher code, to re-buy the console for delivery? I just checked your posts and seems you did. Unless something has changed since? I think GS have become an unhealthy obsession for you. You know you'll be getting the console, either tomorrow or likely this week. Can't you just chill out a bit.

oh yeah I got the code..but thats it.
    There's been no update since then. No dispatch notice on what should be arriving tomorrow. And I don't need to chill out.
    When I pay for something I expect to get it on the day I've been told. Not something a few days or weeks later. However I can accept if something is late running etc as I get an update.
    As someone who works in IT and where customer communication is valued highly and rightly demanded this level of incompetence or lack of engagement from Gamestop is simply unacceptable.
    You sir might be happy with a crap service.
    I on the other hand am not.

Don;t need to be narky at you mate...its not the running late etc that bothers me,,its the lack of information. That's my real peeve.

Anyone know what time Argos will make the stock available on their website?

Eoineo wrote: »
    Just checked my Gamestop account and I know have a shipment number. Anybody else?

I have that too but not sure if it was there before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Just checked my Gamestop account and I know have a shipment number. Anybody else?

Have you been checking it all day ?

As checked mine a few hours ago no update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Blazer wrote: »
    I have that too but not sure if it was there before.

If it helps, my PS5 pre-order with gamestop has had a shipment number since I preordered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

No sign here,but ups usually deliver in the afternoon. Oh well could be tomorrow ��.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

tony1980 wrote: »
    going by other posts here Dun, i don't think it matters! I'd say it will be tomorrow at this stage though.

i would imagine so alright as ups normally deliver to me early in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Have you been checking it all day ?

As checked mine a few hours ago no update
    Just a few times. Checked it earlier (around 10am) and had no shipment number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i would imagine so alright as ups normally deliver to me early in the morning

same. Tomorrow better for me anyway as I am working late, something to look forward too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Amazon update:

Package has shipped
    Kingston Park, Peterborough UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Amazon update:

Package has shipped
    Kingston Park, Peterborough UK

Hopefully mine gets shipped soon too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I should have avoided this thread. Getting my hopes up of getting it early.

Sure tomorrow will be better, was planning on making space for it tonight and rearranging things etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

wes wrote: »
    I should have avoided this thread. Getting my hopes up of getting it early.

Sure tomorrow will be better, was planning on making space for it tonight and rearranging things etc.

Ah sure, part of the excitement!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

oh yeah I got the code..but thats it.
    There's been no update since then. No dispatch notice on what should be arriving tomorrow. And I don't need to chill out.
    When I pay for something I expect to get it on the day I've been told. Not something a few days or weeks later. However I can accept if something is late running etc as I get an update.
    As someone who works in IT and where customer communication is valued highly and rightly demanded this level of incompetence or lack of engagement from Gamestop is simply unacceptable.
    You sir might be happy with a crap service.
    I on the other hand am not.

Don;t need to be narky at you mate...its not the running late etc that bothers me,,its the lack of information. That's my real peeve.

But they informed you, that you are getting a launch day console. Sorted out the fact that you had pre-ordered in a store that will be closed and arranged shipping for you and
    all others in the same unpredictable predicament. They have done more than other retailers have done? The shipping emails can often be late and usually when pre-ordering
    something from them, you get the dispatch email in the afternoon/evening. I'd say you'll likely get yours tomorrow, if it's one of the launch day batches.
    If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, it's likely down to Covid delays. They've always delivered my last few consoles either the day before launch or for launch day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

tony1980 wrote: »

Ah sure, part of the excitement!

Very true. Sure if I don't get it today, no big deal. I was thinking with the pandemic I would be lucky to get it on time to be fair. So getting on time would be very good.

But they informed you, that you are getting a launch day console. Sorted out the fact that you had pre-ordered in a store that will be closed and arranged shipping for you and
    all others in the same unpredictable predicament. They have done more than other retailers have done? They shipping emails can often be late and usually when pre-ordering
    something from them, you get the dispatch email in the afternoon/evening. I'd say you'll likely get yours tomorrow, if it's one of the launch day batches.
    If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, it's likely down to Covid delays. They've always delivered my last few consoles either the day before launch or for launch day.

Suppose so.
    I’ve always gotten mine at the midnight launches so never dealt with their shipping.
    Apparently someone got an update from support that orders are going out shortly and they will receive an email notification once shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

Nothing on this side

Edit, apologies the shipment # has been there since I completed payment. I was looking for a tracking #.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Suppose so.
    I’ve always gotten mine at the midnight launches so never dealt with their shipping.
    Apparently someone got an update from support that orders are going out shortly and they will receive an email notification once shipped.

Hopefully you'll be good tomorrow so. Mine is there for collection at my local store, morning pickup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

Did you not receive word last week on proceeding with using the Voucher code, to re-buy the console for delivery? I just checked your posts and seems you did. Unless something has changed since? I think GS have become an unhealthy obsession for you. You know you'll be getting the console, either tomorrow or likely this week. Can't you just chill out a bit.

Edit: just seen your last reply while I was writing this post..

I guess there's no reasoning with you, regards this.
    Says the person who always seems to jump to Gamestops defence

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Received the following email from GameStop support for my pre-order.

"Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Service.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders through our online channels.
    I can see that your order is currently being processed and will ship out today, once shipped you will receive a tracking number and normal delivery time will be 2-3 working days.

Pease note that it can take 24 hours for your tracking link to populate."

I assume the same applies to the rest of you that have a launch console from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

2-3 days 8(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,172 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Mines just updated

Shipped 11/09/2020 3:37 P.M. Tamworth, United Kingdom
    Origin Scan

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

What time do UPS usually deliver up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

luciddream wrote: »
    What time do UPS usually deliver up to?

7PM is the latest I have seen but in all honesty, near Christmas I had had a delivery at 9:45pm before but not from them

Derek.. wrote: »
    Says the person who always seems to jump to Gamestops defence
    Where GS have gone wrong is taking pre-orsers before pre-orders are open. Meaning people pre-ordering the minute pre-orders opened are missing out.

However everyone should know now if they missed out or not. There shouldn't be anyone confused or wondering whats going on. We haven't got a shipping notification because it hasn't been shipped yet. The release date is tomorrow, anyone getting one today is getting it early from Microsoft. Its not that GS are late.

Even at that, GS have been really shafted with the level 5 restrictions. A few days leeway is totally acceptable imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Congrats everyone getting from MS. Should have gone that way, GameStop let me down, fully paid off traded in one X on 22nd god only knows when I'll get mine now 2021 whenever, definitely avoiding them from now on cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Just received delivery of console (UPS van) here in west Dublin.

Had ordered a 2nd controller at same time as console and that will obviously arrive separately as not delivered just now even though they seem to have travelled together to Dublin - obviously UPS focused on the big boxes.

My order status had not changed from received in Dublin yesterday afternoon until delivery today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

just went onto cex and sold em my one X was thinking adverts but they are offering 198 for a one X 1tb and that is worth the hassle, will drop it into Bray tomorrow and hope they honor that 198

Advertisement