Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Username265

It's weird that my package moving further away to Germany seems like it's actually a good sign. Still says end of the day Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Says Germany on my tracking as well and delivery still expected by end of Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭smiddyboy

Just checked my delivery status at UPS and it says it’s in Transit at Dublin straight from Tamworth. Good thing I’ve tomorrow off! I can’t wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I wonder what they were doing with the MS sites, its like earlier today the IE site was routing to America, now its firmly on out of stock. Same with the UK store but the German store is on configure now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

It's weird that my package moving further away to Germany seems like it's actually a good sign. Still says end of the day Tuesday.
    Moiph wrote: »
    Says Germany on my tracking as well and delivery still expected by end of Tuesday. Fingers crossed!
    smiddyboy wrote: »
    Just checked my delivery status at UPS and it says it’s in Transit at Dublin straight from Tamworth. Good thing I’ve tomorrow off! I can’t wait!

Just be careful with UPS guys, if you think for a second your address is not 100% on the order give UPS a call as they will have no problem leaving it for another day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

So made it to first boss in bright memory. No idea what's goin on. Like a time travelling shooter and I lit a bonfire dark souls style for no reason as far as I can see.

It does look pretty good but you can tell its a work in progress

• Registered Users Posts: 15,350 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

No sign of the AutoHDR working in Ninja Gaiden Black.....working fine in Panzer Dragoon Orta

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Finally after no update in 3 days since the Tamworth departure, my xbox was scanned in Dublin at 11pm. Hopefully tomorrow is looking good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

I see on adverts the xbox series x is selling for 650. People buying them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

RGARDINR wrote: »
    I see on adverts the xbox series x is selling for 650. People buying them as well.

A few up for €700 on done deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Gonzo wrote: »
    Finally after no update in 3 days since the Tamworth departure, my xbox was scanned in Dublin at 11pm. Hopefully tomorrow is looking good!

Exactly the same here. Fingers crossed we're both using them later today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,959 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

This is my first time buying a games console at launch. I'm going to pick it up in the afternoon and have it up and running by evening.

For those of you who have or expecting the console soon, enjoy. For those of you who will be getting an Xbox for the first time, welcome aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

A few up for Argos.ie reservations for in-store collection tomorrow - GOGOGOGOOG

• Registered Users Posts: 6 NeilBreen

Snaga wrote: »
    A few up for Argos.ie reservations for in-store collection tomorrow - GOGOGOGOOG

Got one there. Do they not ask for a deposit when reserving? Seems like that could easily be exploited

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

No deposit needed. You need to bring the email or text with you and the codes expire quickly (2 days) and then the stock gets released again. Glad to pick one up at Argos after Curry's took my order and brutally cancelled it on me 2 hours later :)

Snaga wrote: »

The page just comes up in red.

'WATCH THIS SPACE
    This product hasn’t been released yet.

Please check back soon.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Snagged one myself. Saying for collection between Wednesday and Friday.

Checked 2 shops and they're listing 5 series S units in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

'WATCH THIS SPACE

Please check back soon.'

I didn't click into the actual product page but used the reserve button on the right. Worked grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 NeilBreen

'WATCH THIS SPACE

Please check back soon.'

Ya you gotta click buy or reserve on the right. Then only some stores have a few

V9 wrote: »
    I didn't click into the actual product page but used the reserve button on the right. Worked grand.

Yep noted that

• Advertisement

Make sure you use the desktop site on Argos, you'll get taken to an embargo holding page on the mobile site.

I could reserve one in Blanchardstown Dublin for collection today. Did a check of stock in Dublin stores, and most have stock, with some showing that it can be ordered. Screenshot attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Basil3 wrote: »
    Make sure you use the desktop site on Argos, you'll get taken to an embargo holding page on the mobile site.

I could reserve one in Blanchardstown Dublin for collection today. Did a check of stock in Dublin stores, and most have stock, with some showing that it can be ordered. Screenshot attached.

Nice one man.
    I was able to book one in the crescent in Limerick for a mate.

Basil3 wrote: »

Here is stock outside of Dublin as it stands. About half the Argos shops have stock.

cMyGyt6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Jukebox Jim

Sweet Elvis I got one! I haven't been too well this year and am up most nights. Went to the loo at 4:30, quick check on boards and there she was! Thanks so much to everyone here posting updates. Absolutely delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Mine is still just showing an origin scan in tamworth. Not overly hopeful that ill see it today

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnB123456

My order hit Dublin last night after 3 days from leaving Tamworth on the Saturday.
    I can only assume the driver got lost

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Got is reserved at Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnB123456

Also delighted for everyone who gets sorted.

I don't like the idea of scalpers making money off parents who are under pressure to get one for their kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

I knew the Xbox was was quick but....

Good news tho, maybe will have it today after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Reserved a S in Argos I hope the honour it.

Advertisement