Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lynchtp

Ms Store Tamworth brigade from the 8:31am batch.
    Arrived Mallow(ish) region Co. Cork by the regular UPS driver (not a taxi or regular car) 12:39 P.M.

All setup. Gotta finish work before playing, kids games ffs.

Good luck everyone who is waiting, pre-ordered etc.

Anyone looking for a near mint One X :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Anyone still looking for an Argos code ??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Argos Carlow have some in stock
    Out of the series x

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭FedoraTheAura

Booted up with the app extremely quickly, very easy. Only issue is finding my way around the UI.

Looked for something with a small file size to get stuck in quickly and went for Ori 1.

First Xbox game ever and this is stunning.

Best of luck to those still waiting, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kellier180

Stichy wrote: »

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Siansa

Yep, on the hunt for a Dublin/Wicklow one myself, on the site all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dugtastic

Yeah for Navan if there is one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

kellier180 wrote: »
    Yes

Yes need one for either Limerick or Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

So after my Series X doing laps of the county yesterday and having to ring UPS this morning to give full address and getting an updated delivery date of tomorrow.......it just arrived at the door now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

got a scare as my extra controller has suddenly been delayed, no change on console

11/10/2020 11:06 A.M. Swords, Ireland
    We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay.

Update... just arrived..woop woop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 MossieBass

Please for Cork? 😅

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Apologies I probably should have stated which Argos, it’s in Athlone if they suits anyone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yes for Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kellier180

Apologies I probably should have stated which Argos, it’s in Athlone if they suits anyone.

-

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lynchtp

Love the joke on the label, and the letter inside.
    Shame the Post Code wasn't an EirCode.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mr.Pat

Thankfully managed to get one ordered in Argos Navan. Seems to be pure luck as I’ve just been flicking through argos stores checking for stock all day.

Email states it will be ready for collection tomorrow, but the text messages states they will text me when it is ready. With work and all I’d be aiming to collect at 9am sharp tomorrow morning, anyone know if it should be ready for collection at that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MossieBass

Mr.Pat wrote: »
    Thankfully managed to get one ordered in Argos Navan. Seems to be pure luck as I’ve just been flicking through argos stores checking for stock all day.

Email states it will be ready for collection tomorrow, but the text messages states they will text me when it is ready. With work and all I’d be aiming to collect at 9am sharp tomorrow morning, anyone know if it should be ready for collection at that time?

Have you been checking on desktop or mobile? Been trying all day for anywhere in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PJLimerick

Looking for series x in Limerick if anyone has one

MossieBass wrote: »
    Have you been checking on desktop or mobile? Been trying all day for anywhere in Cork

I’ve been checking on my iPad. Saw a couple come up in Galway at one point but by the time I clicked in they were gone. Not that I was going to drive to Galway, but just shows how fast they’re going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

So my x will only power on via the controller (as well as turn on the tv) after it’s been plugged out. It needs to this every time. Really annoying. What’s the best way to contact support?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 dugtastic

I've been up since 6 trying to get one in Navan. Have you just been checking online?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

The Series X and Shock Blue controller just arrived! Battery pack is due to arrive tomorrow. Happy launch day everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

Still fecking waiting on ups

dugtastic wrote: »
    I've been up since 6 trying to get one in Navan. Have you just been checking online?

Literally sitting on the page just before checkout, clicking “Check Stock” every 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Whoop, ran in and out of Curry's on my lunch (working from home).

Will set up later, a friend taking Xbox One straight off me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

rob808 wrote: »
    Still fecking waiting on ups

Same, left Tamworth on Friday and says Out for Delivery today since 8:07am, hopefully it arrives soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Any in Argos Naast?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

One thing I'm finding a bit odd is there is no library of games I own that I can download. When I look in the usual spot it says search the store. If I navigate to a game I own it says owned and I can download it. But I've forgotten more games than I can remember. :o

edit: never mind I just found the full library button :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Have an X reserved in Carlow Argos until end of 11/11/20.
    Anyone have one reserved in Kilkenny that would swap?
    Cant get to Carlow because of Work.
    Thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭j14

Picked mine up this morning in Gamestop and got it set up. The system is really fast going through menus.

I loaded up FIFA 21 to upgrade to the Series X version but it seems I can't do that until December 10th.

Tried to order AC Valhalla in Argos only to be told my order was being cancelled as the game is not being released until next week?

Advertisement