Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

There are over 5 Series S left in Drogheda to click & collect.
    Seems to be the same situation in Argos stores nationwide. It's only the Series X which is sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Mine is delivered :)

8.31 Tamworth gang

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lionheartronin

Extra controller just arrived with UPS from GameStop, meanwhile console hasn't even been received by An Post. Sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

MossieBass wrote: »
    Have you been checking on desktop or mobile? Been trying all day for anywhere in Cork

I have managed to get one code for Argos Mahon Pt, valid until Wednesday. I just received a delivery from MS and I don’t need a second console. I am happy to share the code if it is for personal use and not adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

3ka wrote: »
    I have managed to get one code for Argos Mahon Pt, valid until Wednesday. I just received a delivery from MS and I don’t need a second console. I am happy to share the code if it is for personal use and not adverts.

Please? Trying to get my friend one who helped me get a new job after I ended up without

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

I still have a code in Athlone Argos for a Series X as last guy got sorted and it doesn't suit other people due to location.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mick2311

Had an ms store UPS delivery.
    My delivery hasnt has had an update since arriving to dublin at 10pm last night.
    has anyone delivery went straight from in-transit to delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

EdK wrote: »
    Please? Trying to get my friend one who helped me get a new job after I ended up without

Pm on the way, Happy Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

Really disappointed to see there's no optical out port on the series x, seen photos of the unit online with it but it's not there on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

3ka wrote: »
    Pm on the way, Happy Christmas

Thanks so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

I have reservation for Galway. A friend managed to get one from Gamestop in the end so no longer needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got my play and charge kits just delivered now. So that is everything delivered!

A bit silly for there to be 2 separate deliveries, but I assume there is probably some confusion today and hence 2 deliveries.

Get to this all over again with the PS5. Looks like the controller and headset will ship before the PS5 console.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hangar18_

I have a Series X Argos reservation code for Castlebar reserved till wednesday.
    Brother got one in galway so not needed.

*GONE*

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

Moiph wrote: »
    The Series X and Shock Blue controller just arrived! Battery pack is due to arrive tomorrow. Happy launch day everyone! :D

Did your UPS delivery update beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

Just looked at Adverts,being sold for 650 - 750 euros.
    People are buying them.
    I cant get to Argos Carlow,so any genuine person that wants it for their own use pm me for code.
    Will pick up one in Kilkenny before Xmas as its a Santa Pres for young lad.
    Code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

mick2311 wrote: »
    Had an ms store UPS delivery.
    My delivery hasnt has had an update since arriving to dublin at 10pm last night.
    has anyone delivery went straight from in-transit to delivered?

My console did, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,957 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Just collected mine. Series X and the shock blue controller :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

mine has been delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kellier180

Able to order some from Castlebar Argos just reserved one now for anyone looking

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Agent Avenger

I just got an update an hour ago that the UPS driver couldn't find the address, thanks Microsft! As it was a failed delivery attempt I was finally able to give the agent my correct address and phone number but they couldn't pass it on to the driver nor was I able to collect it from the depot this evening.

I decided to collect it from Little Island in the morning, not chancing waiting around all day again tomorrow only to have the driver not be able to find the house again. Starting to feel excited again now that I know what the score is and it should be in my hands by tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

antifyre wrote: »
    Did your UPS delivery update beforehand?

Yeah it updated the whole way along. Got into Dublin very early hours of the morning before making it to Cork for delivery here in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

I've still just left Tamworth as of 02.44AM this morning - no update since

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Still waiting on ups. Regret taking the day off work now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Mine went the German route

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭reniwren

Mr.Pat wrote: »
    but the text messages states they will text me when it is ready.

Got the same message, got another a few hours later stating now in store, so was then able to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,899 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

j14 wrote: »
    Picked mine up this morning in Gamestop and got it set up. The system is really fast going through menus.

I loaded up FIFA 21 to upgrade to the Series X version but it seems I can't do that until December 10th.

Tried to order AC Valhalla in Argos only to be told my order was being cancelled as the game is not being released until next week?

I got Valhalla in Argos this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

mine left Tamworth on Saturday night and no update until about an hour before it was delivered today

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mick2311

wes wrote: »
    My console did, yes.

heres hoping then

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

11/10/2020 2:22 P.M. Cork, Ireland
    Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 dugtastic

FINALLY!!! after hitting refresh all day on check stock in your area for Argos I got a reservation for Navan. Keep the faith

Advertisement