Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mick2311

mick2311 wrote: »
    heres hoping then

and it just arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

dunworth1 wrote: »
    mine left Tamworth on Saturday night and no update until about an hour before it was delivered today

yeah, I'm wondering even if I'll get an 'arrived in Dublin' message - I'm in Wicklow and it won't have to hit anywhere else (cork etc) before it gets here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Got sorted with HV earlier so my reservation for Ashbourne is available, first come first served.

Happy gaming folks!!

Reservation number: 772611 Reserved at: Ashbourne Retail Park
    Product Quantity Subtotal Reservation information
    Xbox Series X 1TB Console 844/8262 1
    €499.99

Reserved
    until the end of:
    Wednesday November 11th 2020
    Total: €499.99

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Does anyone want a Argos code for Tullamore? Managed to get one elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

Cex already issuing payment of my one X, that's fairly impressive as I only dropped into into bray at 1 o clock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

scottigael wrote: »
    Does anyone want a Argos code for Tullamore? Managed to get one elsewhere.

If its for a series x i would love it and I can pass a limerick code on to anyone as I was given earlier it here earlier but Tullamore is closer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

recyclops wrote: »
    Cex already issuing payment of my one X, that's fairly impressive as I only dropped into into bray at 1 o clock

Well its not like they have much else to distract them ATM, I dropped in my Switch the other day and was emailed the sale confirmation before I had gotten back to my car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

recyclops wrote: »

Is the price you get, the price as stated on the web site when you book the checkin (assuming no issues with the console) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

layviae wrote: »
    If its for a series x i would love it and I can pass a limerick code on to anyone as I was given earlier it here earlier but Tullamore is closer!

Sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

Still notting from UPS I don't want wait till tomorrow it say it out for delivery today gave him my Eircode it now 4pm not looking good dam just my luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Agent Avenger

11/10/2020 2:22 P.M. Cork, Ireland
    Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

:(

Same with mine, I’d say they can’t find your address as MS messed it up. You can give them a ring on 01 5245446 to update your address and they can try again tomorrow. I decided to just pick it up from Little Island, don’t want to chance waiting around another day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dezk1984

Hi has anyone got a code for a series x for tullamore or naas I can swap for a carlow code series x, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 RoyKeaneNO16

If anyone has a spare code for cork i'd take it, not for me but for a friend.
    I collected mine in Limerick earlier thankfully! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

rob808 wrote: »
    Still notting from UPS I don't want wait till tomorrow it say it out for delivery today gave him my Eircode it now 4pm not looking good dam just my luck.

Mine was past 7 last night when delivered, so there's still hope.
    Rural Co. Limerick area.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Stichy wrote: »
    I still have a code in Athlone Argos for a Series X as last guy got sorted and it doesn't suit other people due to location.

Have you still got the Athlone reservation mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Looking for a reservation for a friend, if anyone has a spare? In Limerick.

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Smacs89 wrote: »
    Looking for a reservation for a friend, if anyone has a spare? In Limerick.

TIA

someone posted in the unwanted preorders thread for argos in the cresent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cadyb

Looking for a spare reservation code for series x in cork or limerick if anyone has one? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

I am looking for 2 codes (I know wishful thinking!!! but if you don't ask...) for Dublin....for myself and a family member.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

So many new regs and old accounts looking for codes, probably selling for way more on adverts or eBay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 RoyKeaneNO16

So many new regs and old accounts looking for codes, probably selling for way more on adverts or eBay.

Such cynicism :), I can assure you i'm not. My buddy got shafted by gamestop, trying to help a bother out.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

someone posted in the unwanted preorders thread for argos in the cresent

Cheers, just put in a post there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

yep I think it would be very bad form if a new reg got a code/preorder over an active/longstanding boards member

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tunn84

Hey guys, If anyone has a spare dublin / meath code for xbox Series X i would have a very lucky son on Christmas morning. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I Agree. You should have at least around 849 posts or above before you can ask for a reservation code :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Pre ordered in GameStop

So they eventually get back to me and say console has to be shipped and to pay in full

Pay in full and at 11pm last night get an email saying order has shipped

Nothing today

****ing raging

Day one is day one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

yep I think it would be very bad form if a new reg got a code/preorder over an active/longstanding boards member

I would be checking their post history, couldn’t care less if they are looking for a console for little billy for Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

It is shocking slow to copy games folks! even the transfer from old Xbox to new is very slow while connected to the same router via LAN.
    Hope you're not in a hurry to play when you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Same with mine, I’d say they can’t find your address as MS messed it up. You can give them a ring on 01 5245446 to update your address and they can try again tomorrow. I decided to just pick it up from Little Island, don’t want to chance waiting around another day.

Gave them a ring and it turns out it never even left the depot in Cork despite the tracker showing it out for delivery and like other posters have been saying they wont even try to update my postcode until it actually fails to deliver, pretty poor level of service from MS & UPS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I would be checking their post history, couldn’t care less if they are looking for a console for little billy for Xmas.

i would be looking at post history and a link to their adverts account

plenty of boards users are scalping ****ers too

Advertisement