Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

Anybody having issues with Forza horizon mine is completed broke. Keeps telling me to download lego which I have done, have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Tried moving storage and nothing is working

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Have a reservation code for the series x version for portlaoise argos up today tho at 8 o'clock. PM for reservation code.
    Gone now. Reservation code passed on.

recyclops wrote: »
    Anybody having issues with Forza horizon mine is completed broke. Keeps telling me to download lego which I have done, have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Tried moving storage and nothing is working

No issues here, only played for about half an hour though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭quokula

I just loaded up Watchdogs there after having youtube up for an hour since the game was last open. Not only did suspend-resume not work as usual, but I've lost a several hours worth of progress as I'm back at the start of a big chain of quests I completed, including a major boss confrontation that I really don't want to have to repeat. I was quite enjoying the game and wanted to complete it, but not sure I can bring myself to do all that again now.

Hard to say if it's the game or console at fault, but I don't ever remember losing progress like that in any previous gen game that had autosave.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Quick resume is disabled for a lot of Series X games right now, MS know about it, and are racing to fix it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Watchdogs should auto save too because there is no way to manually save in it, probably both the game and quick resume problems. Quick resume definitely worked for watchdogs the last time I played it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

recyclops wrote: »

I've played a decent amount on Series X and no issues. I don't have the lego expansion though.

Seems to be a couple ot weird things going on with random games for people here and there. I havent been able to get Master Chief Collection running properly but others here have no issue

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Fieldog wrote: »
    I swear by them, great yokes for certain houses, I have a WiFi one with 2 ethernet outputs on my one...

Ya they are very handy yokes.you will a better connection on wired

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

Xbox series x code for argos in drogheda if anyone can collect by 8pm tonight.

Xbox series x code for argos in drogheda if anyone can collect by 8pm tonight.

Ill take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

Ill take it

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

4 Xbox Series S were available in Cork (Retail Park Argos and Mahon Point)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

5+ Series X in ilac now

Wow Cex have updated their cash trade in price to 600. They are now selling for 750.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

dan786 wrote: »
    Wow Cex have updated their cash trade in price to 600. They are now selling for 750.

CEX , they are being kept alive by single mothers who have no idea about consoles, thinking they are in for a bargain based on the 1 year warranty offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Homelander

I don't think that's true, it's more that people can trade all sorts of random stuff in towards the price, so it "feels" cheaper even though it's absolutely not from a cash POV.

I mean for years their 2nd hand Xbox One's and PS4's were the same price as retail ones mostly, for that reason.

Sent

And collected :)

Many thanks, had planned on waiting but you know hype and the fact I could never hold me piddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

Pretty ****e of CEX giving that kinda money imo. You're just gonna have people buying them and selling them on for an easy profit, exact same thing will happen with PS5 and people who genuinely want them/need them for Christmas presents etc will miss out.

3 in Stephens Green now

xtal191 wrote: »
    Pretty ****e of CEX giving that kinda money imo. You're just gonna have people buying them and selling them on for an easy profit, exact same thing will happen with PS5 and people who genuinely want them/need them for Christmas presents etc will miss out.

I can see Cex paying 700-800 cash for PS5 and sell for 1000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

3 in Stephens Green now

not seeing them? Have you a link you can dm me please?

larry1 wrote: »
    not seeing them? Have you a link you can dm me please?

Gone now - they go within seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hangar18_

In stock Argos castlebar

*All gone now*

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

2 in Dundrum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ShockChance

hangar18_ wrote: »
    In stock Argos castlebar

thanks for that hanger18

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Amazon order now saying delivery by the 24th, dickheads.

Will try get an Argos code for Kilkenny/Carlow

Amazon order now saying delivery by the 24th, dickheads.

Was this for console? Why not try get one from Argos and cancel that.

I have seen stock popping up back up in stores. ilac 5+ , Stephens Green and Dundrum had them also this evening.

Doing that now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 AdamEnglishhh

Was this for console? Why not try get one from Argos and cancel that.

I have seen stock popping up back up in stores. ilac 5+ , Stephens Green and Dundrum had them also this evening.

I'm on the hunt now on Argos.. are you just refreshing and seeing them pop up Dan?

Advertisement