Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pnott

Reserved one in Carrickmines. Absolutely delighted as I didn’t think I would get it this side of Christmas! Just got the ready to collect email :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MvsC3

7 series S in swords and 5 in carrickmines still... holding out for an X myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Homelander

Some Series X in Dublin and Cork in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

RiseToMe wrote: »
    Have to say, as frustrating as it is missing out on, i love seeing people getting sorted as i realise how stressful it is now!

To be honest, people here, during this time, are legends. A lot of codes shared, giving heads up where stock is. Helping each other out. I got my X, only because fellow boardsie helped out.

And it was not the first time I got someone offering me a code before, but it was quite a drive away and I could not go there, due to medical procedure done.

Fair ****s to lads here, only respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

7 Series X Blanch - Gone at 16.29
    4 Cork Kinsale - 3 Left at 16.29

Smyths

All gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

MvsC3 wrote: »
    7 series S in swords and 5 in carrickmines still... holding out for an X myself...

Thanks for the post, I picked one up in blanch, a series x that is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭matwijow

10 series x in Fonthill

6 in Fonthill go go

1left

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

MOD EDIT: No selling here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MvsC3

1left

Missed em.... knew I should have brought the phone into the jacks😅

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

To be honest, people here, during this time, are legends. A lot of codes shared, giving heads up where stock is. Helping each other out. I got my X, only because fellow boardsie helped out.

And it was not the first time I got someone offering me a code before, but it was quite a drive away and I could not go there, due to medical procedure done.

Fair ****s to lads here, only respect.

I was just coming to say something similar, after missing the drops a boardsie sent me a reservation for Argos.

A complete stranger has literally saved xmas for my nephew. They've had such a **** year even without covid so i was determined to get them sorted and now by 8pm tonight they'll be holding an x series.

Hats off to everybody who helped people out on here, real life santas

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mopsy06

Just got one in Fonthill. Thanks so much to everyone for sharing. I'll have one happy and surprised little man for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,089 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

guys i have managed to get a ps5 via tesco, i might give the series x to a relative, only thing is i have already bought 3 years GPU, is there any way to transfer that to a new account for him to use? im guessing not....

Cyrus wrote: »
    guys i have managed to get a ps5 via tesco, i might give the series x to a relative, only thing is i have already bought 3 years GPU, is there any way to transfer that to a new account for him to use? im guessing not....

If you're not planning on using the GPU yourself, just set the Xbox as your home xbox when you give it to them, and they will have access to everything on your sub without you needing to be logged in on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,089 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Basil3 wrote: »
    If you're not planning on using the GPU yourself, just set the Xbox as your home xbox when you give it to them, and they will have access to everything on your sub without you needing to be logged in on it.

ok thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Nov2006

Xbox S available in Smyths Swords and Jervis

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Patrykci69

Has anyone recently managed to pick up a series x from curry’s pc world? If so please let me know, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just been called by GameStop, picking up my Series X tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭David6330

Patrykci69 wrote: »
    Has anyone recently managed to pick up a series x from curry’s pc world? If so please let me know, thanks.

I called in to my local one yesterday and they hadn't a clue when the next batch is due in.

• Advertisement

Just been called by GameStop, picking up my Series X tomorrow.

Is that Wave 1 or 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Is that Wave 1 or 2?

Wave 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Patrykci69

David6330 wrote: »
    I called in to my local one yesterday and they hadn't a clue when the next batch is due in.

What location was this at?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭David6330

Patrykci69 wrote: »
    What location was this at?

Limerick

Went to collect the series X in Smyths only to be told none left! I saw last one been sold.

Even though I have order number etc..

Manager very nice apologise and told me getting 25 next week, so I'll be guaranteed one at least.

Anyway, just to know not guaranteed one even if order placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Snazzler

Went to collect the series X in Smyths only to be told none left! I saw last one been sold.

Even though I have order number etc..

Manager very nice apologise and told me getting 25 next week, so I'll be guaranteed one at least.

Anyway, just to know not guaranteed one even if order placed.

Which store was this? I managed to secure a click and collect for Cork this evening and I have a bit of a spin from where I live. I have until Sunday to collect it but I don’t want to land down there and they didn’t have one for me Sunday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Snazzler wrote: »
    Which store was this? I managed to secure a click and collect for Cork this evening and I have a bit of a spin from where I live. I have until Sunday to collect it but I don’t want to land down there and they didn’t have one for me Sunday afternoon.

Ring them up tomorrow and see if it's there and tell them to hold it for you on Sunday.

Blanchardstown, they will have more next week. Was kinda pissed but apology accepted and they guaranteed me one when they land!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Snazzler

Blanchardstown, they will have more next week. Was kinda pissed but apology accepted and they guaranteed me one when they land!

Thanks, I have been ringing the Cork store but no answer (a lot of Smyths stores not answering phone). I will try ring them again tomorrow and see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

Thanks, I have been ringing the Cork store but no answer (a lot of Smyths stores not answering phone). I will try ring them again tomorrow and see!

Smyths never answer the phone even pre Covid

Advertisement