Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

Pal sent me this link earlier maybe it's common knowledge but explains how the share button works on the newer controllers. Short press, long, double tap etc. I had no idea anyway :o

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-series-x-share-button/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 smcferguson

Blanchardstown, they will have more next week. Was kinda pissed but apology accepted and they guaranteed me one when they land!

That’s rough man. I managed to get one in Blanch on click and collect earlier this afternoon and collected it at 9ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

A few popping up, tralee and Athlone but think gone now

8 letterkenny now

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

Smyths letterkenny showing some now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭David6330

Smyths Claremorris - 6 series x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Cork - Maylor street 8 series x added

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Seen 4 series x in Smyths in cork city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MvsC3

Finally got one.. dundalk has 7

Gone now...

With loads of Series S's about at the moment, I'm trying to decide whether it's worth trading up a One X for a Series S for one of my kids. Has anyone gone from One X to Series S? He only really plays Fortnite and Roblox, so I reckon the only real benefit he'll see is the improved loading times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Theopinionater

Seen 12 listed for Smyths in Tallaght and went on here to give you guys the heads up and they’re gone already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

Managed to get one in Tallaght, there was 14 when I clicked in.

Edit: all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DMang92

Anymore in Tralee?

2 in limerick

DMang92 wrote: »
    Anymore in Tralee?

Only 2 in Limerick.

edit: not any more :D

Holy crap, an absolute shed load of Series S about in smyths, multiple locations, scalpers looking €450...hope their stuck with them

Basil3 wrote: »
    Only 2 in Limerick.

edit: not any more :D

Dam. I was in Tralee on Monday. Been refreshing my page ever since and nothing shows up in any store on my browser. Even when you lads say they're in stock

DMang92 wrote: »
    Dam. I was in Tralee on Monday. Been refreshing my page ever since and nothing shows up in any store on my browser. Even when you lads say they're in stock

Argos are due to get stock in the next week. That's the easiest option before Xmas, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Four Series X in stock in Waterford Smyths.

Edit: and gone within 2 minutes.

Basil3 wrote: »
    Argos are due to get stock in the next week. That's the easiest option before Xmas, I'd say.

I wonder will Smyth's get any more? I might give Currys a go. They don't seem to be updating their page at all. They had fourteen units in stock last weekend in Tralee and only sold out Monday. Might be worth a shot. Most people don't know they're there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭HungryEmperor

Smyths just cancelled mine, grabbed one in Cork this morning now cancelled :/

Smyths just cancelled mine, grabbed one in Cork this morning now cancelled :/

Smyths where?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭HungryEmperor

Smyths where?

Maylor Street :/

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

3 in stock in Smyths in Dublin on Jervis street, just went live.

I had barely the message typed and they are gone. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just got another call from GameStop stating that my second XSX is in.

It seems the reason my brother never got contacted about his console is that it is listed under my account despite ordering it with his GS card linked to his account. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

I have been on my personal laptop twice in the last two weeks and both times I’ve come across stock in smyths (nowhere useful though).

I’ve looked dozens (sometimes a day :D ) of times on mobile (sometimes within seconds of it being posted here) and never seen anything in stock ever.

quad_red wrote: »
    I have been on my personal laptop twice in the last two weeks and both times I’ve come across stock in smyths (nowhere useful though).

I’ve looked dozens (sometimes a day :D ) of times on mobile (sometimes within seconds of it being posted here) and never seen anything in stock ever.

I'm exactly the same. It never comes up on my mobile phone. Laptop might be the best bet so?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

3 in Carrickmines (Smyths)

Gone

• Advertisement

At this stage I would travel to Limerick/Mayo/Athlone to get one, the chances of getting one in Galway feel quite slim and I'm not arsed to be refreshing all the time. I just went on Smyths for a nosey and saw that about Jervis Street.

Advertisement