Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options
1285286287288289291»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,030 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Threw on GP via the Firestick 4k Max, just to test it out. Found out the DualSense isn't compatible without messing with settings and mapping, but was easily able to connect my DualShock 4. Tried out Dungeons of Hinterberg as I was playing it on pc, and it's too slow of a game to really tell if there's lag. So tried FH5, which had to sync, and then it tried to play the intro (I've about 20ish hours played already. Then it wanted to update some playlist, then showed me something I somehow unlocked in the last 6 months of not playing, then it wanted to show me some map icons. When I finally got to leave rhe map screen, just as I was about to start, it started showing me an UNSKIPPABLE AD FOR THEIR DLC which they have forced me to watch previously... I immediately turned everything off. Forced **** ads.... MS are ****!

May try it again at some point, but doubt it's ever something I'll use. Maybe if I go on holidays (unlikely) it would be handy to just bring it along.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

My bumper button on one side stopped working entirely. I took it apart and fixed it, though in hindsight I should have just bought the replacement plastic parts instead of actually fixing the broken one.

Advertisement