Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭dor83

Is it payment up front?

Not with MS anyway, pay when it ships.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Is it payment up front?
    Not on the MS store. They charge you the day before delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Microsoft store was the only one that worked for me. Got a Series X and an S. It's also saying November 10th. Delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Just keeps saying reached max in cart for me on MS store

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jodome

After saying it couldn't be shipped to Ireland in an error message, the basket is no longer working (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/buy). :-(

Edit: Success!! Just keep trying folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,482 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I can't get one anywhere. MS sold out from what I can see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Got one with MS

I'm worried now about my Gamestop pre-pre-order. Could be a queue at the store at midnight pain in the arse job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

ffs have 1 in cart on MS but can't complete the order

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

fifth wrote: »
    Microsoft store was the only one that worked for me. Got a Series X and an S. It's also saying November 10th. Delighted

Yeah, November 10th for me as well :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,362 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Well.....that was everything the PS5 and 3080 launch was and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

MS were certainly being hammered alright. Initially getting 505s and wasn't able to change my default payment method, it would hang before returning an error, got through eventually.

Keep trying with MS but when you get to cart and it looks like its freezing just wait dont refresh. Mine failed on buy now button too first time but worked second time around

tony1980 wrote: »
    Just keeps saying reached max in cart for me on MS store

Same. Made it to the payment page on HN, but somehow had 2 in cart and had to go back to edit....now it's hanging again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

murpho999 wrote: »
    I can't get one anywhere. MS sold out from what I can see

Available on Amazon but need to ship to Parcel Motel.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nothing on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

MS site keeps saying I have added maximum to cart but there's nothing in my cart

• Registered Users Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

can't get it added to Cart on MS store. Keeps saying I have reached max products in the cart, but the cart is 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

Just got a Series X on Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

MS store wasnt working for me at all - just got it purchased through the storefront on the xbox itselt

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gamestop now showing the X as available for home delivery as well. This means they should still have launch stock atm.

Website is slow, but working.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Hurrache wrote: »
    MS were certainly being hammered alright. Initially getting 505s and wasn't able to change my default payment method, it would hang before returning an error, got through eventually.

You can change the payment later. Mine has 2 payment methods. Turns out I can use the balance on my MS account to pay and my credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Finally. Got one on Microsoft site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Got on in the basket on MS now but keep getting this now There was a problem setting the payment method for your order. Tried two different cards

• Registered Users Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Hardly Normal - Series X - Series S

tony1980 wrote: »
    Got on in the basket on MS now but keep getting this now There was a problem setting the payment method for your order.

Happened to me too just keep retrying don't leave that page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

can't get it added to Cart on MS store. Keeps saying I have reached max products in the cart, but the cart is 0.
    Thank god got one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Moiph wrote: »
    MS site keeps saying I have added maximum to cart but there's nothing in my cart

Try incognito. Worked for me after that error.

Advertisement