Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Are MS taking the full payment now?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,482 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Synode wrote: »
    Will XBox One controllers work on this or are they releasing new ones?

Both

• Registered Users Posts: 15,362 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Rakes of them already up on Ebay.......let's hope some enterprising person blocks them from easy sales like the other couple of items last week. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Got mine on HN too. They better have it on release day or I won't be happy. They're the only ones taking the full amount now

Synode wrote: »
    Check your bank account. Lot of people saying the funds were taken

Nothing come out of mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

No payment on delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Tried pre-ordering one on Gamestop and got as far as confirm order but it won't let me click it

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

MS site not processing orders

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Missed the boat with GameStop does anyone know if the one x trade in offer is still valid? Probably won't get it on release day?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

MS Store and Smyths still not working, but just got it through on Harvey Norman without a hitch.
    Got mine on HN too. They better have it on release day or I won't be happy. They're the only ones taking the full amount now

Did you guys get confirmation emails?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

MrStuffins wrote: »

Yep - got mine 30 seconds later.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Smyths site seems totally borked alright, GS seem to be sold out of Series X already and the work PC won't take me to the Microsoft store to order one.
    Amazon won't ship them to Ireland either, so I went for Harvey Norman and they took my money, although I am none too hopeful that they will be able to honour it, we shall see.

Similar issues with work pc for xbox.com but I can get around it by going to microsoft.com instead. Worth a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Though I appear to have for the 256GB version of the Series S according to Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Are MS taking the full amount now?

dunno, maybe someone in last 3 pages has answered multiple times

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Similar issues with work pc for xbox.com but I can get around it by going to microsoft.com instead. Worth a go.

I used Microsoft.com to get mine successfully - haven't tried xbox.com. Those still not sorted should try MS, no charge until dispatch and they claim they'll deliver on release day

No, only when it ships.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Though I appear to have for the 256GB version of the Series S according to Harvey Norman

:pac: the harvey norman exclusive series s

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Username265

Got one on MS store. Did anyone get a receipt or VAT invoice sent to their email yet? I've got nothing and the email it says they are sending it to is wrong.

I used a yahoo email address when I set up my xbox profile years ago and I use that to sign in to xbox stuff. I think its sending it to a hotmail version of my email they created. My email is BLANKblank@yahoo.com but they are sending the receipt to BLANK.blank@hotmail.com instead which I can't access.

I have my preorder number and it shows up in my MS order history just like my gamepass etc. Payment and delivery address and all that is correct. Think I will still be alright even if I never get to see the email?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

I did yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Getting an error message when trying to complete my order on Microsoft:

"Unable o purchase the order at the moment - please try again."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Mickeroo wrote: »

Ah, too late now, money paid and no obvious way to cancel the order.
    It's fine, hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 KlippityKlopp

Hi All, was struggling with smyths etc myself, but going through the store on the xbox console itself worked like a charm for me. Might be worth a go for others. GL

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Order went through on Harvey Norman when I selected paypal. Kept timing out using credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

For anyone who got charged by Harvey Norman and didn't complete your order the money has not been taken from your account. A hold on the funds has been placed and will revert back to your previous balance once the hold is lifted, could take a few days though.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

Kevvv wrote: »
    Getting an error message when trying to complete my order on Microsoft:

"Unable o purchase the order at the moment - please try again."

I had the same issue and I just clicked the Buy button every few seconds, went through soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Did anyone see a bundle deal going anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,362 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Starting to think somebody has switched off the Smyths PC

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not for me yet, no. But I can see the order on my GameStop account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

Ordered from Microsoft direct. I was going to get it from Smyths but the website wasn't working correctly.

Advertisement