Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

New to CDKeys but just bought some 12 month subs (Brazilian) and when I click the link it says under review, is this unusual?

Edit sorted now, GPU until Sep 2023!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Just wondering for anyone that’s preordered with GameStop. When you check your GameStop acccount on their site, then go to “your orders”

Does it say you have preordered the Xbox series X?

Mine doesn’t.

Mine does.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,922 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Ars Technica have some photos of their Series X, if you're hungry for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

jammer84 wrote: »
    Game Pass Ultimate activated until 23/09/2023, now just to wait for the console....

Will it carry across to the SeriesX? Wish I'd bought more last week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭rob808

Synode wrote: »
    yea it carry over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭ozmo

rob808 wrote: »
    yea 9am tomorrow

Direct link to their count-down page...

https://preorder.currys.ie/

Nice - Showing a countdown timer right now (8 hrs)...
    just 5 Euros and pay rest on collect in store (I hope to use some oneforall vouchers)

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

whiterebel wrote: »
    Mine does.

Was yours an actually preorder from Tuesday or was it a register your interest from ages ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,920 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Was yours an actually preorder from Tuesday or was it a register your interest from ages ago?

Mine was and its in my orders. Did you put in your oder number?

For anyone who ordered on MS, is it showing as an order in your MS account?
    My order went through, got the confirmation email but no trace of it on my account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

unhappys10 wrote: »
    My order went through, got the confirmation email but no trace of it on my account

Yeah if I go to my account and then orders, I can see it listed there. Screenshot attached below.

• Advertisement

Yeah if I go to my account and then orders, I can see it listed there. Screenshot attached below.

Not there for me at all, strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Not there for me at all, strange.

Did you check out as a guest maybe? Happened me a few times before with ordering stuff. Try clicking the 'view or manage your order' button in the email, that should take you to the order on the website. If all the details there are correct it should be fine.

Did you check out as a guest maybe? Happened me a few times before with ordering stuff. Try clicking the 'view or manage your order' button in the email, that should take you to the order on the website. If all the details there are correct it should be fine.

Sorted, it's there, phew :D
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,480 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Synode wrote: »

Just wondering why you think it will not carry over.

It's all connected to your login account as are your digital games library and not conencted to the console.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Was in the PC World queue 66th - directed me to a blank page after a few mins - crap

Website crashed i'd say but got redirected in time - all good now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Hi Guys

I have my series s on pre ordered from the Microsoft store thanks to a tip from this thread saying they are back in stock.

My 18 months ultimate just came to an end unfortunately I just paid the first months auto renewal at 12.99.

What’s best price I can get ultimate for ?

Thanks in advance

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Preorder Tuesday afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 28,480 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Yes , if you go to your account, payment and billing, order history and it should show up there.

Hi Guys

I have my series s on pre ordered from the Microsoft store thanks to a tip from this thread saying they are back in stock.

My 18 months ultimate just came to an end unfortunately I just paid the first months auto renewal at 12.99.

What’s best price I can get ultimate for ?

Thanks in advance

It's been talked about in the last couple of pages if you scroll back. Let your GPU lapse, buy loads of Gold from Brazil (or wherever is cheap), upgrade it all to GPU for €12.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnB123456

I assume Argos will have a lot of stock on launch day, haven't heard of them doing online pre orders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Basil3 wrote: »
    It's been talked about in the last couple of pages if you scroll back. Let your GPU lapse, buy loads of Gold from Brazil (or wherever is cheap), upgrade it all to GPU for €12.99.

Thank you ..

I’ll have a look ..

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So I guess I am screwed as I haven't preordered xbox yet? Everytime I kept forgetting to go and preorder it.

Can you Preorder in Smyth? Or they don't do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

So I guess I am screwed as I haven't preordered xbox yet? Everytime I kept forgetting to go and preorder it.

Curry's seem to be still accepting pre-orders. I got one about 20 minutes ago through the link on the previous page. Only have to pay €5 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

You are too late to pre order a Series X in phase one of the pre orders. It is sold out everywhere. Anyone still taking pre-orders is adding you to a virtual list and IF/WHEN more consoles are made available for launch you virtual order will be converted to an actual order depending on your position on the list.

Smyths have stopped taking orders, they are completely sold out of their current allocation. Also sold out are Microsoft, Amazon, Gamestop (currently operating a virtual queue) GAME etc.

You should still be able to get a Series S if that is the one you were after.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

New to CDKeys but just bought some 12 month subs (Brazilian) and when I click the link it says under review, is this unusual?

Edit sorted now, GPU until Sep 2023!

That happened me and it then went to "on-hold". I later got an email from Paypal to say there was a refund issued so I went ahead and ordered on Eneba and got the 3 years.

Lastnight I got an email from CDKeys to stay it's still under review as there was a high demand on them. I requested they cancel and refund so we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Can we keep the talk about Game Pass and Ultimate to the dedicated thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

Currys link is still working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Mine was and its in my orders. Did you put in your oder number?

They have my preorder there alright. The girl set it up with another account not liked to my loyalty account - that’s why it’s not showing up online.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Lots of people going to be dissapointed getting their delivery when they find out they have ordered the One X instead of a Series X !

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/amazons-xbox-one-x-sales-rank-was-up-750-following-series-x-pre-orders/

• Advertisement

jammer84 wrote: »
    That happened me and it then went to "on-hold". I later got an email from Paypal to say there was a refund issued so I went ahead and ordered on Eneba and got the 3 years.

Lastnight I got an email from CDKeys to stay it's still under review as there was a high demand on them. I requested they cancel and refund so we'll see how it goes.

Yeh mine was under review for about 10mins and then went through

Advertisement