Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mice/rat pest control?

Options
  • 09-10-2019 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any company in Mayo or the Connacht region? Ive mice or more likely rats in the attic, its very small and i can't physically get up there to have a look due to a bad back. Rentokil's reputation doesn't seem to be that great and they seem very expensive though if anyone has a positive experience of them id be interested too, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭peter4918

Rockfish wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend any company in Mayo or the Connacht region? Ive mice or more likely rats in the attic, its very small and i can't physically get up there to have a look due to a bad back. Rentokil's reputation doesn't seem to be that great and they seem very expensive though if anyone has a positive experience of them id be interested too, thanks

Whereabouts are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

peter4918 wrote: »
    Whereabouts are you located?

Kiltimagh area

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Shovel a lock of storm up through the hatch and bye bye ratty.
    Save your money

Shovel a lock of storm up through the hatch and bye bye ratty.
    Save your money

Will they not stink the place out when they die? Akso i can't find where they are getting in, i thought someone with experience in this field might be able to spot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

https://www.pestguard.ie/pest-control-mayo/
    Based in castlebar. Haven’t used them myself but they aren’t very far from kiltimagh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Make sure your water tanks are well covered in the attic.them fcukers will fall in and drown and rot in the tanks.thats the water for washing your teeth and face with
    Make sure they can’t get into the tanks.
    Get traps and kill them.
    The luna rat trap with peanut butter on it.
    Stay trapping until they’re gone

xavier8228 wrote: »
    https://www.pestguard.ie/pest-control-mayo/
    Based in castlebar. Haven’t used them myself but they aren’t very far from kiltimagh

Visited that website a few days ago and filled out online form, didnt hear a thing since, no email or phone call, very professional indeed
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Winston Spencer

Mr. Hygiene pest control in Tubbercurry. Excellent service

Advertisement