If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal on two TV's

Options
  • 09-10-2019 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just checking on availability and best price for these two TV's.

LG 43UM7400PLB and Panasonic TX32GS352B.

P.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PatM65 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just checking on availability and best price for these two TV's.

LG 43UM7400PLB and Panasonic TX32GS352B.

P.
    Hi PatM65.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 43UM7400PLB is priced at £349. There is a voucher (TV15) dropping it down to £334
    The 32GS352 is priced at £229. This would be the best I could offer on this one.

I could also offer free shipping making the total for both £563 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭PatM65

Hi PatM65.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 43UM7400PLB is priced at £349. There is a voucher (TV15) dropping it down to £334
    The 32GS352 is priced at £229. This would be the best I could offer on this one.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Just want to check if you would recommend any other 32 inch in the same price range or how would you rate the Panasonic?

P

Hi PatM65.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Just want to check if you would recommend any other 32 inch in the same price range or how would you rate the Panasonic?

P
    Hey PatM65.

There really isn't that big of choice for the 32" unfortunately.

The only small down side of the Pana 32GS352 is that its only HD ready but in my opinion its the best 32" within its price range.

To get better you would need to jump to the Sony 32WE751 priced at £319
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202076-sony-bravia-kdl32wd751-32-inch-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-hd.aspx

Hey PatM65.

The only small down side of the Pana 32GS352 is that its only HD ready but in my opinion its the best 32" within its price range.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202076-sony-bravia-kdl32wd751-32-inch-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-hd.aspx

Hi Kenny.

Thanks for your help - I'll put in the order later today.

P

Hey PatM65.

Hi Kenny.

Thanks for your help - I'll put in the order later today.

P
    No problem at all P.

I'll keep my eye out for it and have it dealt with straight away for you.

• Advertisement

No problem at all P.

Hi again Kenny,

The TV15 code isn't working for me - it's coming up as "This promotion does not apply to any items in your basket and/or has expired."

P

No problem at all P.

Hi again Kenny,

The TV15 code isn't working for me - it's coming up as "This promotion does not apply to any items in your basket and/or has expired."

P
    Hey P.

Ahhh......

Seems its not set up on our .ie site.

Two ways around this.
    You can pay the order at full price and i will refund back the £15 straight away to you again or if you PM me you contact number we can give you a call and manually process the order at the discounted voucher price.

Hey P.

Ahhh......

Two ways around this.
    You can pay the order at full price and i will refund back the £15 straight away to you again or if you PM me you contact number we can give you a call and manually process the order at the discounted voucher price.

Just sent you a PM

Hey P.

Ahhh......

Two ways around this.

Just sent you a PM
    Cheers PatM65.

Cheers PatM65.

Many thanks to Kenny and all at Richer Sounds. Two TV's arrived promptly and very happy with the service.

P

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Cheers PatM65.

Many thanks to Kenny and all at Richer Sounds. Two TV's arrived promptly and very happy with the service.

P
    Thanks for the post PatM65!! Glad to hear the TVs have arrived! Have a great weekend and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to drop us a post!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.