Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual period

Options
  • 09-10-2019 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Looking for advice please..
    Last month my period lasted 3 days then just stopped completely.. so waited to see what this month's one is like. It arrived but lasted longer than my usual 3/4 days. It lasted 5 days and then I noticed tiny spotting for1-2 days which isn't normal for me. I've finished my period but i still feel nausea, fatigue and little crampy. I also have VD , Little worried when I'm seen stories about been pregnant and unusual periods, but also thinking could this be the start of an early menopause..thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Did you take a pregnancy test?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭zoviea

lashes34 wrote: »
    Did you take a pregnancy test?

The month before I took one cause my period was very short but it was negative, so didn't take another one

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

I would take a test and if its negative go to GP to get advice.

Advertisement