Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I don't mind the two main presenters I'm just so happy to not have to listen to joe squash or whatever his name is or that lad with the head full of teeth, jesus they were painful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

zeebre12 wrote: »
    Is one of them not a billionaire? Surely you could give your 'father' a measly 500k? Most of these 'celebrities' are stuck for a bit of cash

I don't think she's 'stuck' for cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

neonsofa wrote: »
    I don't think she's 'stuck' for cash

i wouldnt think so. she has been flying her own plane for decades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

zeebre12 wrote: »
    Is one of them not a billionaire? Surely you could give your 'father' a measly 500k? Most of these 'celebrities' are stuck for a bit of cash

Kylie is

I don't think Khloe talks to Caitlyn anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭Jeff2

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I don't mind the two main presenters I'm just so happy to not have to listen to joe squash or whatever his name is or that lad with the head full of teeth, jesus they were painful

Don't talk too soon. He'll be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kylie is

I don't think Khloe talks to Caitlyn anymore

she could buy a lot votes for caitylin to do the trials

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Omackeral wrote: »
    Few people need to get over that Jenner is trans! It's old news.
    If that is directed at my post. It was a legitimate post on my part.
    You should clarify who you you are talking about rather than being general bull****.

I liked Joe Swash or whatever his name is!
    Pity he is gone

bubblypop wrote: »
    Pity he is gone

I did too, he is loving life with stacey solomon! Lovely little family they are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I did too, he is loving life with stacey solomon! Lovely little family they are

Insufferable

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

bubblypop wrote: »
    Pity he is gone

Oh god no, his squeaky voice drives me mad, like nails on a blackboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

OK the rangers thing wasn't that funny

Insufferable

I agree, I'm sure she has many wonderful qualities but my God she is insufferable, they are a perfect match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Notdeco wrote: »
    If that is directed at my post. It was a legitimate post on my part.
    You should clarify who you you are talking about rather than being general bull****.

Did you not read where I said "a few people" no?

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I agree, I'm sure she has many wonderful qualities but my God she is insufferable, they are a perfect match

Ah she seems lovely! Harmless, both of them, and seem to just enjoy what they have while they have it. There are plwnty worse imo

I couldn't stand scarlett. Did anyone see her show where they moved out to live close to a tribe community? (Cant remember where) it was like a cultural exchange thing.

• Advertisement

Ah she seems lovely! Harmless, both of them, and seem to just enjoy what they have while they have it. There are plwnty worse imo

I couldn't stand scarlett. Did anyone see her show where they moved out to live close to a tribe community? (Cant remember where) it was like a cultural exchange thing.

I didn't mind scarlett, can't stand Stacey Solomon though, she just gives me the heeby geebys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The Tribe Next Door .
    I thought the women of the tribe were beautiful , enjoyed the series tbh .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The Tribe Next Door .

When was that on? And where Mam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I did see that and they build a fully functioning house right beside where an African tribe lived.

Then bring them in to show off.

The Tribe Next Door .

Thats the one!!

It was really good, wasn't it? I loved how the women all loved the dad, and one of them just sat the mam down and was like "i want him, I'll give you mine" :pac: they were just so honest about everything!

I even found scarlett less annoying in it than i do when shes on other things!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The Tribe Next Door .

I had to tell the small fella to close his eyes with all the au natural bits hanging out in that!

To thine own self be true

twirlagig wrote: »
    When was that on? And where Mam?

Channel 4 ,'for the last few weeks twirlagig , it ended last week , but they're usually repeated , or on Catch Up I think .

So when is Caitlyn gonna tell us that Kris shagged Oj in the hot tub and that Khloe isn’t Rob’s kid

khloe-kardashian-oj.jpg

Naked-Gun.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Bruce jenner will be gone within a week, no question about it.

Hopefully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I always liked Bruce. I don’t know much about Caitlyn but going by the episode theres absolutely no reason not to like her. She seems lovely and well up for what’s ahead. I think she’ll do well. People being ignorant about her are only showing themselves up

I always liked Bruce. I don’t know much about Caitlyn but going by the episode theres absolutely no reason not to like her. She seems lovely and well up for what’s ahead. I think she’ll do well. People being ignorant about her are only showing themselves up

Really liking her too and herself and Nadine were quite sweet!

From the opening episode Caitlyn and Nadine came across the best imho which has surprised me as I expected to dislike both

I liked Bruce. From what I've seen of Caitlyn on her own show and on kardashians, she has become a very different person in every sense. And good for her if she is living authentically now. But she comes across as a bit of a bitch :/ In this she does seem lovely though, i think she will be outspoken though

Is this on at 9pm on virgin every night?

Did you not read where I said "a few people" no?
    So general, yes?

• Advertisement

Notdeco wrote: »
    So general, yes?

I said a few people could do with getting over it. Never singled anyone out. Plenty are saying "that Jenner lad" as if they're being controversial or edgy. It's just a bit unoriginal is all.

Good opening night imo , let's see how they settle in and enjoy the rice and beans ... night all :)

Good opening night imo , let's see how they settle in and enjoy the rice and beans ... night all :)

I always think I'd prefer the rice and beans to some of the meals they win in there! Some of the meats are like another bush tucker trial, at least with rice and beans you know what you're getting!

Night Mam!

God. I love this thread :)

James is married to Chloe Madeley (Richard and Judy's daughter)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

From the opening episode Caitlyn and Nadine came across the best imho which has surprised me as I expected to dislike both

To be fair to Caithlyn for a 70 year old she is in some physical health.

Nadine made a rookie mistake admitting on camera she didn't want to skydive.

I liked Bruce. From what I've seen of Caitlyn on her own show and on kardashians, she has become a very different person in every sense. And good for her if she is living authentically now. But she comes across as a bit of a bitch :/ In this she does seem lovely though, i think she will be outspoken though

Anyone see Caitlyn on Comedy Roast for Alec Baldwin

Ross may have made it so there will be a frog challenge this year.

• Advertisement

Calhoun wrote: »

Nadine made a rookie mistake admitting on camera she didn't want to skydive.

Or was that her game plan ;)

Or was that her game plan ;)

Thats what i was thinking also, Ross could be trying to get an easy frog challenge as he doesn't like the other reptiles.

Kate being a little bit shocked they were sleeping on the ground was hilarious. Its like you obviously never watch this program.

Its good to have Ant and Dec back together, I did like Holly though would have been great if they could have done something with her this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I threw a tenner on her to win last night, would be my pick based on the first episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I might be proven wrong about Nadine ,she seems grand so far .! Could do without Adele's banshee screeching but lets see how she goes .So far Roman is annoying me but he might settle down and be less excitable .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Jesus Christ, lads. I've just deleted about 15 posts on this thread.
    Reminds me of people who announce that they are leaving a facebook group, and then stick around for a few days to see the reactions.

Back to discussing the show please.

(For the people who have been allowed back in, some of you should know better than fanning the flames...)

• Advertisement

I've actually warmed up to Nadine. She seems ok so far. I think the bromance will annoy me though.

wyrn wrote: »
    I've actually warmed up to Nadine. She seems ok so far. I think the bromance will annoy me though.

Same!! By the end of it I’d really warmed to her.
    I think Caitlyn is going to be really good in it!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Posts of the night. This is genuinely better than the extra camp bolloxs. Love the I'm a celeb thread every year!
    Anne Frank likes this
    skipper_G wrote: »
    Krispy Kreme secret recipe confirmed
    Adele on screen....

tenor.gif
    <_<
    >_>

And as for this post below, firstly she's still hot and secondly any extra weight she has will be gone by the time she gets out of the jungle. I'd rather have that extra weight on going in that be Adele or Nadine skinny, they will be floored if they make it to week 2 or 3.
    physioman wrote: »
    The line up is pretty poor this year. Just can't get over how much weight your one from eastenders has put on. I use to think she was stunning.

Loughc wrote: »
    Posts of the night. This is genuinely better than the extra camp bolloxs. Love the I'm a celeb thread every year!

I used to love the CBB thread more than the show itself! Some really funny and sound people in it. Makes it so much more enjoyable.

I used to love the CBB thread more than the show itself! Some really funny and sound people in it. Makes it so much more enjoyable.

Really enjoyed the thread last night...it makes it tbh.....see ye all later tonight!

• Advertisement
Advertisement