Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My money is in limbo bank of ireland has rejected it

Options
  • 10-10-2019 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I transferred money to my boi account from my credit union account and bank of ireland has rejected the payment but hasn't sent it back to my credit union account. My money is in limbo I would either like it into my bank account or back to my credit union Account. I just want to know why it has been rejected and why hasn't been sent back. I just want my money back.!!!!!!! Credit union has said they can't do anything about and I rang the customer service for bank oif Ireland and they said they can't do anything because they never recieved it. Someone needs to take responsibility for it so I can get it back ill change banks if its not sorted soon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Bluegrl,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're very sorry to hear that your payment has been rejected. This will be returned to your Credit Union account within 5 working days. We will also provide a reason for rejection to the Credit Union.

You can certainly send us a message Online and an advisor will look into why the payment was returned. To do this please [font=Calibri","sans-serif]log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and our advisors will look into this.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many thanks,[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Kat[/font]

Advertisement