Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget price fitted sheets forChicco next to me Co sleeper

Options
  • 10-10-2019 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Which size of 2 pack of fitted sheets from Baby Elegance would fit a chicco next to me Co sleeper.
    There are four types but no measurements online: "They are available in moses/pram, crib, travel cot, cot and cot bed sizes"
    Own brand is €25 and elegance is €10.
    How many sheets should I get if hopefully I be able to use the co sleeper for up to 6 months.
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Travel cot baby elegance fitted are perfect for the chicco next 2 me.
    We rotated two sheets but both mine spent 90 per cent of their time in my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I have two as well, but cot mainly used to hold my phone and kindle. The next to me is on its third outing here, and it’s only this time that I have proper fitted sheets for it. All the other times I’ve just used cot sheets and made sure they were very securely tucked in.

Advertisement