Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change

Options
  • 11-10-2019 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have approx €600 in change from savings box over the last year it is all bagged in correct quantities and denominations can this be lodged to my BOI account??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Pdmk92,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

You can certainly lodge your savings into your BOI account. Once the coins are all bagged up in the separate denominations then you are ready to lodge the coins. 

While most branches offer this service it would be best to double check that this is available in your local branch before dropping in. Here is a link below to our branch locator which will advise if this is available. We would also advise bringing photo ID with you to lodge the coins. 

https://www.bankofireland.com/branch-locator/

I hope this information helps. 

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement