Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arndale, Manchester - 5 stabbed.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Perhaps he is a Minstrel?

More chance of him being an iman than a minister but even the radical Iman’s usually send young vulnerable lads out to their death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

BDI wrote: »
    More chance of him being an iman than a minister but even the radical Iman’s usually send young vulnerable lads out to their death.

Read it again :)

Read it again :)

Did you? I might read it again myself some day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

BDI wrote: »
    Did you? I might read it again myself some day.

Minstral

Minister

Minstral

Minister

Minstral!!!

Minister!!!

Minstral

Minister

Minstral

Minister

Minstral!!!

Minister!!!

Lartsnim

Retsinim

• Advertisement

'Wait a second... These are FAKE legs!"

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,624 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've just removed a load of posts that were nothing to do with this incident

@LoughNeagh2017 - please do not post in this thread again

Any questions, PM me

Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,624 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A bit spooky, but I was in the Manchester Arena the day before the bombing last year

My first time back there was 10 days ago to watch Alice Cooper. On the way to the Arena I walked past Market Street just as loads of police cars arrived and armed police swarmed the Arndale. I quickly moved on, past that Next, looking into the Costa, but I'd already had my Mocha for the day. Then exactly a week later all this happens

Guess these are signs of the paranoia surrounding potential terrorist incidents, with Manchester being considered a prime potential target

This guy was detained under the Mental Health Act though, so at this stage I think the question of whether this was a terrorist incident is still up in the air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Beasty wrote: »
    Guess these are signs of the paranoia surrounding potential terrorist incidents, with Manchester being considered a prime potential target

This guy was detained under the Mental Health Act though, so at this stage I think the question of whether this was a terrorist incident is still up in the air
    As mentioned few posts ago:
    Last year's NYE a similar attack happened, at the same place, along with the usual shouty type words of 'great praise for a skygod' etc.

That incident resulted in Mental Health Act. Even though it was clear it was directed intentionally for a specific cause:
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ester-17071409

(near bottom of page, 25yo injured several people inc a cop)

Looks like deja vu. Again a simply a 'mental health' type event.

Advertisement