Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock iPhone from Eir to Virgin network

Options
  • 11-10-2019 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

What I've read is 'connect to itunes' to unbrick iPhone 6. I'm trying to unlock the phone. I already have a virgin sim card in it. Can someone tell me how I connect to iTunes on pc please. I need to know step by step. What do I search for in google on the pc. I cannot find iTunes login.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

you need eir to request apple unlock it first then sync with itunes once you receive the email

instructions should be in the email

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

iTunes was discontinued earlier in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnmaggie11

B_ecke_r wrote: »
    you need eir to request apple unlock it first then sync with itunes once you receive the email

instructions should be in the email

Yes I've done that already . The email I got tells me when I connect to iTunes , the phone will pick up the new operators sim (virgin) but that's not happening. On the pc it's asking me 'what would I like from this device' . On the phone it has 'locked sim'.

Advertisement