Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Mini Stroller

Options
  • 11-10-2019 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have been looking at the City Mini GT 2 as an option for a travel system. I've read a bit about it and can see the advantages of it, but I'm wondering if any of you can advise of the disadvantages or potential disadvantages of it?

Also what add-ons/accessories would you advise should also be purchased if going with this model?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

We dont have the GT 2 but the City Mini GT not really sure what the differance is but we have the three wheeler and the bassinet and found them great. Especially if you are going on concrete or tough terrain...

The only disadvantage we found which isnt bad is maybe tis a bit heavy when picking up when folded but that it is. Love it otherwise, and you kinda have to readjust the straps a little (nothing major if you out the back down flat)..

We got ours second hand with a bassinet and used the bassinet down stairs in the buggy for naps, this we found great. You will need to get the adapters for this is using which you can pick up second hand also if you are using the maxi cozy it needs clips for it, which again id buy second hand. If ye have a car seat already I would not bother with getting a maxi cozi for it as you can put the baby in the bassinet or just lie flat in the buggy

There are loads of add ons for everything so I would just go with what ye need. We got the raincover, mind have only used it a few times and the hood is so big on it it nearly protects the baby just aswell...

The belly bar might be handy for later but then or little one now never really uses it for that long so just another thing really to have...

Advertisement