Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Saver

Options
  • 11-10-2019 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi,

I applied for the above via 365 online on the 26th of September, the email I got after this said there would be mail regarding the application with an account number etc within 3 working days. I've yet to receive anything. I've received a confirmation of the direct debit for this account today but nothing else. Will someone look into this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Ronanc1,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, we hope you're keeping well.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received the letter of confirmation regarding your Mortgage Saver account yet. We can certainly have this sent to you asap. Could you send us a message from your 365 Online? You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and an advisor will arrange to have this posted to you.

We would also advise asking for the account number in your message. Once you have this you can add the new savings account to your 365 Online profile. On the Service Desk you'll see an option for "add your account or policy". Once you submit your request online the account will be added in a few days.

I hope this information this helps and please link back in with us if you have any further queries.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

Hi Ronanc1,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, we hope you're keeping well.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received the letter of confirmation regarding your Mortgage Saver account yet. We can certainly have this sent to you asap. Could you send us a message from your 365 Online? You can log into 365 Online (through the web browser on your phone/PC) and on the left hand side it says Service Desk. There's a drop down menu here with a facility to "Ask a Question" and an advisor will arrange to have this posted to you.

We would also advise asking for the account number in your message. Once you have this you can add the new savings account to your 365 Online profile. On the Service Desk you'll see an option for "add your account or policy". Once you submit your request online the account will be added in a few days.

I hope this information this helps and please link back in with us if you have any further queries.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Thanks for the prompt response. Hopefully this will be sorted soon.

Advertisement