Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispute

Options
  • 11-10-2019 6:52pm
    Site Banned Posts: 68 ✭✭

i have a dispute. A thread I started was closed and then the person who closed it was extremely rude to me when I asked why.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you are not disputing a card or ban, I will move this thread to Help Desk

• Site Banned Posts: 68 ✭✭Fornevermore

What do you mean? I want to dispute something. This person called nody was very rude to me.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The Dispute Resolution forum only deals with cards or bans. Moderator complaints are dealt with in Help Desk

Are you complaining about a PM from the moderator, or the closing post in the thread they locked?

Beasty wrote: »
    The Dispute Resolution forum only deals with cards or bans. Moderator complaints are dealt with in Help Desk

Are you complaining about a PM from the moderator, or the closing post in the thread they locked?

Oh, I get you now. Well I just asked nody why they closed it and then they called me names and they were very rude. That's what I'm disputing, I don't think people should be rude for no reason.

If you feel you have received an abusive Private Message from the mod, could you please report it and an Admin will have a look

Thanks

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    If you feel you have received an abusive Private Message from the mod, could you please report it and an Admin will have a look

Thanks

Ok, how do I report it?

On the full site you should see a small icon report.gif - in the top right hand corner - click on that and it will bring you to the report PM screed

Found it! I reported that now.

Any update on this?

Yes, OP sitebanned as a re-reg of a sitebanned user

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement