If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online shop projector discount code

Options
  • 11-10-2019 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi. I want to buy a projector. I would like a discount code, 
    I have a VIP account in the UK Richer Sounds but I no longer live in the UK for several years I live in Southern Ireland. 
    Best regards.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

KubicaFAN wrote: »
    Hi. I want to buy a projector. I would like a discount code, 
    I have a VIP account in the UK Richer Sounds but I no longer live in the UK for several years I live in Southern Ireland. 
    Best regards.
    Hi KubicaFAN,

What projector were you looking for and I can see what voucher codes are available for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KubicaFAN

Hi Kenny.
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for the reply guys. [/font][/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am interested[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] to buy a projector [/font]Sony VPL-VW270ES  [/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let me know what you think![/font]

[/font]

Hi Kenny.
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for the reply guys. [/font][/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am interested[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] to buy a projector [/font]Sony VPL-VW270ES  [/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let me know what you think![/font]

[/font]
    Hey KubicaFAN.

Very nice projector!!!! 
    We run one in our demo room and its amazing!

I have dropped you a little PM with a little deal for you :)

Hi Kenny.

[/font]
    Hey KubicaFAN.

Very nice projector!!!! 

Hi Kenny .
    Thank you very much for a great price and nice service. 
    You deserve the highest A +++ rating for everything :)
    Easy and straightforward transaction 
    Many thanks.

Hi Kenny.

[/font]
    Hey KubicaFAN.

Very nice projector!!!! 

Hi Kenny .
    Many thanks.
    Hi KubicaFAN.

You are more than welcome :D

Everything is good to go.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny.

[/font]
    Hey KubicaFAN.

Very nice projector!!!! 

Hi Kenny .
    Many thanks.
    Hi KubicaFAN.

You are a Gentleman ;)   Thank you !!!

Hi Kenny.

[/font]
    Hey KubicaFAN.

Very nice projector!!!! 

Hi Kenny .
    Many thanks.
    Hi KubicaFAN.

You are a Gentleman ;)   Thank you !!!
    :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.