Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The kickstarter adventures of Sólás - solaswatches.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭mountain

Im in!!

best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Shamrock92

That's some start. Glad I got in.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Backed! Best of luck with it! 50 of the super early birds gone already. Hope thats a good sign!

@ThirdFox, just be aware, it seems that it is only running until the 31st October? Wasnt sure if you wanted to have it up for longer? Email says if it reached the the pledge by the end of the goal, will be charged 31st October 2020

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Woah. So quick starting.

This is one time that I’m looking forward to getting my credit card charged!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Jaysus, thought I was the first, and then saw it at 39 by the time I had completed the process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Eoin wrote: »
    Jaysus, thought I was the first, and then saw it at 39 by the time I had completed the process.

I wonder if No.1 is a boardsie?

The live updates on the page is very cool to see

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Horoaddict

Nice quick start! Delighted that I got one at the low rate.

out of interest, you mentioned payment being taken from the 31st or would it be as soon as the 55k has been reached?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

More than halfway already!

Horoaddict wrote: »

out of interest, you mentioned payment being taken from the 31st or would it be as soon as the 55k has been reached?

it's when the campaign closes AFAIK, not as soon as you hit the goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Thought I was quick off the mark but not quick enough.. backed at €359 anyway :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Horoaddict wrote: »

Eoin is right, no payment taken until the campaign itself closes and only then if the funding target is met.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭tobdom

colm18 wrote: »
    Thought I was quick off the mark but not quick enough.. backed at €359 anyway :-)

Same here, was sure I must be quick enough. After I had entered my card details (maybe 15:01!!) got the bad news that all availability at that level was gone!

In anyway at €359 - it's off to an absolute flyer!
    Only just realised that the funding goal is significantly lower than first time out, think it was €75k last time?

@TF, how much 'overfunded' can you let it run? Seems pretty likely at this stage that it'll hit the €55k comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭hammerdub

In at 27. Nearly at 100 well done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Backed, was in at 9 minutes past 3 ant it was 55%....what a rocket. Well done TF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Backer 49, clicking like a demon and it wasn't allowing selection of the option, although I could see counter x / 50 increasing.

Just shy of 39k in 50 mins, great start Diyu

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Off to a flyer!

Sorry someone remind me again - do KS charge as soon as full funding is reached?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Missed the first phase although I was refreshing from 3, great start

• Registered Users Posts: 5,521 ✭✭✭This is it

Just over 9k left, fantastic stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭SteM

maximoose wrote: »
    Off to a flyer!
    Sorry someone remind me again - do KS charge as soon as full funding is reached?

No, at the end of the campaign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

In at 359, forgot about the 3pm start . At 46k of 55k target already, great to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭hammerdub

Great start TF well done .Won't be long till target reached, delighted for you. Well deserved. I'm in by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lfc1234

Backed, well done Diyu.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

The Solas Starlight is about to become the most commonly owned watch on the forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

WRUW thread will become very boring soon enough ha!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone - and if anyone is in touch with hammerdub tell him to check his PMs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

Only 3k left. Well done tf, delighted for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

I'm in.... Apologies for not getting in sooner, major debate in my head about affordability, seriously struggling with finances at the moment and really want to be part of this, unfortunately it will be for the father in law and not me.... Just need to hide the purchase from my wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

100%!

Congratulations, it was a brave strategy to pull it and go again with a bit more experience.

Delighted for you :)

Absolutely fantastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,521 ✭✭✭This is it

Delighted for you. 3.5 hours, you should be very proud of that. As above, brave to pull it and go again with a new strategy but it worked. Congratulations.

Advertisement