Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K M240B / PKM

Options
  • 12-10-2019 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi All,

Looking for any of the above. Can be running or not as it will be used for a Daytona project. Would prefer an M240B Willing to spend 300. Will cover postage or collect within reason.
    Regards,

MUST BE A&K!!..... No JG, Golden Eagle or ST or ANY OTHER BRANDS as they won't fit a Daytona system without huge mods.

Regards,

John
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hi All,

Looking for any of the above. Can be running or not as it will be used for a Daytona project. Would prefer an M240B, PKM, M249 in that order. Willing to spend 300. Will cover postage or collect within reason.
    Regards,

MUST BE A&K!!..... No JG, Golden Eagle or ST as they won't fit a Daytona without huge mods.

Regards,

John
    Any interest in a classic army rpk?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ArchAngel88

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Any interest in a classic army rpk?

As above A&k only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Hi, would a Classic Army M249 Para suit?

A&K cloned the CA M249 so it'll be identical to an A&K offering , but better built.

No thanks mate, I'm more interested in the 240 or PKM and they have to be AK for the project i want.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

hi i have a mk43 a&k if any good? in the box in in cork?

• Advertisement

huggygtir wrote: »
    hi i have a mk43 a&k if any good? in the box in in cork?

Hi mate, as of right now no thanks for the offer tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

I have a Sleepershark Customs FN Mag conversion of the A&K M240 Bravo. Wood Stock, Proper gas regulator and an M14 converted flash hider. 28-30 RPS hi speed gearbox set up, R-hopped tight bore inner barrel. If your interested...

07mags.jpg
    06mags.jpg

GPMG.jpg

regulator.jpg

Flash.jpg

RogueSpear wrote: »
    I have a Sleepershark Customs FN Mag conversion of the A&K M240 Bravo. Wood Stock, Proper gas regulator and an M14 converted flash hider. 28-30 RPS hi speed gearbox set up, R-hopped tight bore inner barrel. If your interested...

07mags.jpg
    06mags.jpg

GPMG.jpg

regulator.jpg

Flash.jpg

PM'd

did you get my mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

did you get my mail?

Sorry thought I'd replied to this..

• Advertisement